Enough - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: Chishiya and Y/N get into a fight and Chishiya ends up saying some things he quickly regrets.

*Y/N's POV*

Another fight. The third one this week actually. Chishiya came back to our room smelling like alcohol and sex. He had red marls littering his neck from top to bottom.

I had asked him where he was and he got upset and started yelling at me. "Why do you care? Is it your business to know where I am 24/7? No it's not. So why don't you just get off my back about it?"

"I was just worried . It's late and you didn't say anything earlier." He sighed, "Stop worrying about me. I'm not a child. I don't need this.

I don't need you. I have my plan and that's all that matters." I was stunned, our fights never got to this. "Chishiya..." "Get out. You're just holding me down. I never liked you and I wish you'd just die."

Chishiya suddenly picked up a glass cup and threw it in my direction, with that I grabbed my things and ran out of the room.

As I down the hall I dumped into a man, knocking both of us to the ground. "Y/N? Is that you?"

I looked up and through my teary eyes I saw Arisu. He suddenly became worried, "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest. "Arisu are you okay?! Wait, Y/N?? Why are you crying?"

Usagi bent down to help the two of us up. Arisu hugged me tightly and pulled me onto a nearby couch. The three of us sat down as Usagi and Arisu questioned me.

Arisu held my hand tightly. "What happened? Please you can tell Arisu and I what's wrong. We will do our best to help."

I wanted to tell them everything that happened in Chishiya's room, but the more I thought about it the harder I started to cry. "Y/N please. We want to help you." Usagi pushed on.

"Chishiya told me that he never liked me and he wanted me to die.." I quickly covered my mouth and went back to crying into Arisu's chest.

Usagi looked to the ground. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't too happy about what she just heard me say. "How could he say that to you?"

"Usagi calm down. He may not ever show it but, Chishiya has been really on edge recently. Y/N, you probably just got caught in the crossfire of his stress and anger." "He threw a glass cup at me," I sniffled.

This statement seemed to stun the two. They knew Chishiya to usually be so stoic, so hearing about him lashing out like that would be a surprise. Usagi stood up.

"That's it! Insulting him is one thing, but throwing something at him is a completely different story! I'm confronting him about this."

With that Usagi ran off toward Chishiya's room leaving Arisu and I all alone on the couch. "It's going to be okay Y/N.

Chishiya will come to his sense and he'll be upset and want to make it up to you. I'm sure of it." I just cuddled into Arisu as he hugged me tightly.

"I promise, this is just a rough patch. You and Chishiya are smart. You two will get through it together." I sighed. I didn't know if I should really believe him. It all seemed like lip service to me. "If you say so."

"I know so! Come on let's head back to Chishiya's room." I nodded as Arisu helped me up. "Come on Y/N. Try to smile a little."

*Time skip*

As we walked down the hall we heard yelling coming from Chishiya's room. Arisu and I guessed that it was Usagi since it sounded like her. I smiled to myself, Usagi was such an amazing friend.

I was glad to have her as well as Arisu and Kuina. After a couple of minutes Usagi walked out of Chishiya's room to join Arisu and I.

"How did it go with Chishiya?" Usagi sighed heavily and gave me a somewhat sad smile. "He has some bad issues that he's trying to work through."

I felt tears form at my eyes again. My boyfriend was struggling and having issues, but he had never talked to me about it. Arisu forced me to look up at him.

"Don't you dare cry. It isn't your fault. You are not the cause of his problems." "How do you know?! It could be me!

What am I saying?! It is me! I'm the cause! Chishiya told me that I was holding him back!" I cried. "No! That was his stress talking!" I tried to wriggle free from Arisu's grip and make a break for it down the hall.

Just as I was about to run two arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I was thrown over someone's shoulder and was being taken into a room.

I was sat down on a bed as tears continued to spill from my eyes. I was suddenly pulled into my capture's chest. Their heartbeat was so slow and calming.

I felt myself start to calm down. "Y/N, I'm sorry." "Chishiya, I-" "Hush. Don't talk." I buried my face into his chest as he slowly rubbed circles on my back.

"It wasn't right of me to take my anger out on you. Please forgive me. I never meant anything I said."

"You're right though," I choked out, "I am holding you back. I don't deserve you. You're smart and really handsome and talented.

You can do better than me. Just let me go." "No." His voice was firm and cold. "Why not? You have tons of other people here to pick from."

"But I don't want them. I only want you. I don't want some other guy or girl or whatever else. I want you and only you.

I don't really care how long it'll take, but I won't stop until I prove to you that I love you." I chuckled to myself. "Chishiya please. Just let me go so I can leave."

"No. I'm not going to let you go. You're going to spend the night here with me." I sighed, "I just want to leave."

Chishiya hugged me tightly as if I was favorite stuffed toy or something. Suddenly he called out to Arisu and Usagi. The two came into his room and he filled them in on everything he had said to me.

Arisu and Usagi looked upset. "Why do you want to leave Y/N?" Arisu asked as he kneeled down next to me.

"I'm holding you all back. You worry more about me and my relationship with Chishiya more than you do about winning games and getting out of here."

Usagi wrapped her arms around me. "We worry about you because you're our friend. And friends care for each other. That's kind of the whole point."

Arisu then hugged me as well. "We care about you Y/N. We'd hate if anything bad happened to you."

Then Usagi again, "We all love having you around. You always make us smile." Then Arisu again, "You're really fun to be around and always try to cheer us up if we're upset." Chishiya soon followed,

"You're nice to be with and I love just listening to you talk. You also give really nice hugs. I truly love you Y/N. I think we all do.

You're a part of this group. You are so important to us and the plan to get out of here. We all love you so much. To me, you're the light and my safe haven.

I get stressed sometimes, but I shouldn't take my anger out on you."

I felt more tears come to my eyes as the hugs I was receiving got warmer and warmer. Soon enough, everyone but Chishiya let go of me and stepped back.

Arisu and Usagi both smiled. They said their goodbyes to Chishiya and I before walked out so that Chishiya and I could be alone. "I'm sorry Chishiya. I should have just left you alone."

"No. You're not allowed to apologize. It was my fault. You can bug me whenever you want. I love you and I want to stay with you.

Never leave me, please. I'm begging you. I don't think I'd be able to function without you around." I felt a small smile creep its way onto my face as I kissed Chishiya's cheek. "I wouldn't dream of it."

End~ 

A/N: Someone give me a request. I'm so boreddddd