55

OKAY IM DONE SORRY THIS WAS SO FUNNY IF YOU'RE ON TWITTER SEND ME UR FAVORITE PASTA

ARABELLA. 

*******************

They are the hunters

We are the foxes

And we run

*******************

BENTLEY

We've been sitting in front of the shattered glass that was left behind of Arlo for about twenty minutes.

Harry hadn't said a word.

I told Allie to go, leaving us alone in the garage.

It feels like someone died.

Like I'm at a crime scene.

"Harry..." I start, taking a step closer to him, cringing at the feeling of the glass cracking under my shoes. "Harry."

"What?" He spits, face turning to look at me with frustration and anger.

His eyes don't soften... he stays rigid and unmoved. His hands pick up from the ground and the glass is stuck to them, his eyes glossy as he looks at me.

"Harry, we can find the car-"

"Arlo!" He corrects. "Fucking hell Bentley! How many times do I have to tell you the car's name is Arlo?" He snaps, and I take a step back.

"I get you're frustrated but we can find Arlo... maybe it was just a break-in." I say.

"So how come your cars are fine?" He retorts shooting me . "Yeah, I fucking thought so."

"We should go looking for Arlo... maybe she just put it somewhere. Luna's trying to piss you off." I say, pushing aside the harshness of his voice.

"Well it's fucking working."

"Harry... don't let her win, come on, let's go look for Arlo." I encourage, placing my hand on his shoulder only for him to shrug it off.

"How long do you think this has been broken for?" He says, eyes glued to the glass.

"I-I don't know baby.... can we go look for the body of the car... I can fix the windows." I propose, but he lets out a dry laugh.

"You think she's just going to bust my windows?" Condescending.