🌌❧nightmare☙🌌

(recommended song- on the playlist)

🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️🌿🌞☁️

(a/n: ayup! author here just to give you a bit of info, the first 3 chapters are a bit cringe because they are the first. after a few, I get comfier and all!😇😣🙃🥳😋🥸😚🤪😗😫😤😭🤗🤔😔🤬🤮😬🤠😧🤒👿)

Currently, Clay and Stella were on a discord call with Nick, George, and Karl. Nick had been trying to get on her nerves all day. Low and behold it was starting to work on her, and on Clay.

N: Stella is secretly in love with Clay.

C: Nick fuck off. Leave Stella alone. Besides she doesn't believe in love.

N: Clay we all know you're a simp but you don't need to protect her every waking moment.

S: Nip slip shut up.

N: Call me that again and we are going to have issues.

G: Nick don't you already have problems...

N: Whatever.

Clay turned to look at Stella, she was irritated at Nick.

C: Nick stop being a lil bitch.

N: NO I AM THE QUEEN OF RAP! CALL ME NICKI MINAJ, NIMRODS!

K: Fine, Nicki Minaj. Now please leave Stella alone.

N: Only cause you asked so nicely bae.

They made kissy noise and Stella made gagging noises at the "romance." She got up to leave Clay's room, but Patches blocked her path. So she picked her up and then left. She sat on the couch and turned the tv on. She played the original Pink Panther cartoons.

She was watching the episode where Pink was trying to paint the house pink while the little man was painting it blue.

This was one of her favorite episodes. She would watch it over and over when she was a kid. This was one of her comfort shows. She also liked Tom and Jerry. For some reason, the old shows that didn't talk were the ones she liked the most.