Flashbacks

Sorry if this chapter is confusing, if it is I can't really do much to explain it, but it's going to be short.

Also I'm going to say something, never EVER will I write something along the lines of s*xual assault, nor will I write smut. That kinda stuff is just outright uncomfortable for me, that's all I gotta say.

————————-2 years ago———————

The family was getting impatient with their own attempts at producing a daughter, they wanted to find her instead, as much as all the parents loved their sons, a daughter was long overdue, and was probably never going to happen. They wanted a little girl to protect, and they didn't want to wait so much longer, it was dragging on.

So...  the hunt for their perfect little girl started. None knew how serious it would become.

"No not her, she's completely a terrible person!"

"You don't know that yet"

"I say we take her and Check"

And so the first girl was taken, deemed unfit, and... let's just say she no longer lives.

————————1 and 1/2 years ago—————

At this point, many girls were "sacrificed", it annoyed the family that they just couldn't find you, where were you hiding? They just couldn't wait until they got you, all safe and sound with them.

Some... problems started rupturing through one particular family members brain, she was Zanes wife, and she had started to realize how fucked up this family was, nobody murders young girls as a hobby. (Unknown) was just too blinded by love to realize how wrong this was, until now at least.

"This is wrong, you can't just kill these innocent girls! They have lives, and families, and were taking it all away from them!" She screamed at her so called "family", many glared intensely at the women,  she had been skeptical on the whole situation already, but finding her old student deaf in her own basement?! That was way too far.

"Don't even try to make it seem like we're the bad guys here, you don't want to mess it all up for us do you?" Her husband questioned, with a stone cold stare on his face. His voice was calm, that's what made it so scary, he could lash out any second.

"Your insane, I'm gonna calm the cops!" She screeched at her soon-to-be ex husband, a disgusted look on her face. She stared at the multiple family members, who had been gathering to "discuss".

"I. Dare. You" Evangeline hissed at (unknown), clenching the side of her husbands arm so hard that her knuckles were turning slightly white. How dare this bitch try to take her daughter away from her?  Everyone tensed up at the mention of police, although the proclamation was probably a bluff, no chances would be take , especially when it concerned their little button.

"Watch me, bitch"
——————————-1 year ago———————-

The stench of dead bodies had started to creep into the house, the residents ignored it, or at least tried to, but at some point it was so bad that they had to do something about it.

" I don't want to touch it, just... ew" ashton spoke, referring to the dead girls bodies as "it, single handedly showing the utmost disrespect for the dead.

"You think I do? Abso fucking lutely not" another replied sassily, staring at the pile.

"Do we just wanna shove em in a river? That would be easy?"  Collin spoke up, making waving motions in the general direction of the nearest water source, which happened to be a river.

"Might as well scream tabthe police that were all murderer. we  should burn them, they deserve it anyway, let them go to hell."  Your father hissed at the rotting carcasses, crossing his arms and staring at them in disgust.

"Let's just split them up, we can do whatever we want with ours. It's just for her"

———————5 months ago———————-

"I don't think we're ever going to find her! It's been a whole fucking  year!!" Damien yelled out, kicking at a (now shattered) potted plant.

" we have to be patient, well find her when the time comes" your grandfather soothed the yelling man, slightly annoyed with the childish behavior.

"I agree"

—————————one week ago————————-

"We've searched high and low, and we've seen nothing of our little girl, what the hell do we do?" Aaron spoke through the room, stressed out by the fact that his daughter was just out there, unsafe, in the real world, you could be dying right now and he wouldnt know!

"Maybe we all just need to calm down, ah! Remember that diner that opened up a few years ago? Let's all go clear our minds there!"
——————————————————————-

Okay so I kind of despise this chapter a little bit, but it's not really a chapter cause it's mostly dialogue and shit that will make more sense later.

Kk byyeyeeeeeee have a wonderful day today!!

-pic