𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

gojo satoru x reader(female)
requested by: none
warning: will contain lemon/smut
strong push and pull game will probably piss you off.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Biological Information
Kanji: 炎 [name]
Romanji: Homura [name]
Alias: Hell's Jujutsu Sorcerer

Personal Description
Species: Human
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Red Ombre(Like fire)
Eye Colour: Pale purple

Personal Status
Status: Alive
Relatives: Unknown
Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer/Teacher
Affiliation: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College
Grade: Grade 1

Abilities and Powers
Overall Skill Level: With a Grade 1 power ranking, she is considered to be among the top class of Jujutsu Sorcerers in the world of Jujutsu. She is well respected by other high-level sorcerers.

Marksmanship Specialist: Possesses exceptional aim, being able to accurately shoot moving targets despite hostages nearby.

Enhanced Speed: She possesses tremendous raw speed.

Enhanced Heat Tolerance: She is able to withstand the heat that a normal human being can't due to her cursed technique. She could basically walk on lava without any problems.

Jujutsu
Great Cursed Energy: She appears to have high reserves of cursed energy that she is able to control through her cursed technique with great efficiency.

Inherited Technique(Purgatory): At a base level, Purgatory is an innate technique which is derived from the late Homura family. Having been naturally inherited, this technique works via manipulation of cursed energy, transforming them into flames for defence or attack purposes.

Curtain: She can create a barrier that surrounds a certain area. The barrier can seal the area off from other people or a specific person wanting to get in.

Hell's Judgement: Her Domain Expansion. Where her cursed energy spreads through her selected area ratio, turning it into Hell as pillars of flames would randomly shoot out from the ground/walls/ceilings(depends where she is), aiming straight for the enemy.

Hell's Eyes: Grants her the ability to use the Six Paths of Reincarnation.
➳ First Path: The Realm of Hell
Grants her the power to create illusions with her cursed energy, capable of manifesting into the physical world. She can also create the illusions in the mind only, torturing her enemies.

➳ Second Path: The Realm of Hell's Doppelganger
It grants her the ability to copy and use other cursed techniques.

➳ Third Path: The Realm of Beasts
This grants her the ability and power to summon and control deadly creatures.

➳ Fourth Path: The Realm of Fire
Grants her an increase in combat capabilities only for a limited time.

➳ Fifth Path: The Realm of Curses
It allows her body to intake more cursed energy, strengthening her. Considered to be the most dangerous of the six paths and she could easily become a cursed spirit if she doesn't monitor the amount of cursed energy she is absorbing.

➳ Sixth Path: The Realm of Heavens
This grants her the ability to curse someone with just her words. Either she can control them or she can tell them to die. Usage of this depends on whether the opponent is weaker than her.

A/N: I planned to do something related to hell and flames, and I thought of Reborn's character: Rokudo Mukuro and got the idea of the Hell's Eyes from there.