Chapter 45

"You're kicked out!" Your Mom says to Hosoek.
"And so are you." Namjoon says to your parents, crossing his arms. Just as your dad starts to open his mouth, Namjoon speaks again, "This is my house. Leave." he says.

"Fine. But don't expect to see y/n ever again." Your dad says to Namjoon, following behind your mom as she pushes you out the door.

"You're done. Broken up. Over!" Your mom says, both your and Namjoon's eyes widen. As he's about to argue, he notices you're already out the door.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon runs to the front of his house and holds himself on the doorframe, reaching an arm out towards you.

"I love you, y/n!" Namjoon yells out as he realizes the consequences that your parents have put upon the both of you.
The last he sees of you is your mom's hand, clasping over your mouth so you're unable to respond.

He watches you get driven away in your parent's car, simultaneous clicking sounds approaching on the floor behind him.
"They didn't let her say it back, did they?" Hosoek asks, "Nope." Namjoon responds.

Fuck.

Namjoon's feet drag as he trudges back into the living room, dropping himself onto the couch, feeling at loss. Hoseok lays his crutches against the armrest of the couch and sits next to his best friend.

"It feels like a part of my heart has been ripped from its' organ. Like I can physically feel it." Namjoon says, Hosoek rubs his back, "If it's makes you feel any better my parents just kicked my broken-legged ass out for being half gay." Hosoek jokes, trying to cheer Namjoon up.
"Right— sorry. I'm just overwhelmed, I know you're dealing with worse-."
"No, I get it man. Y/N is your everything. We're both hurting right now." Hosoek says as a tear escapes form Namjoon's eye, he immediately wipes it away.

"You can live with me. We have a spare room." Namjoon offers, Hoseok nods, "Thanks."
There's silence for a few seconds, "Do you think she'll be okay? How will I talk to her?" Namjoon says as he anxiously taps his foot.
"Well, I can almost guarantee my parents will take her phone away, I'm sure she'll at least find one way to contact you, she's pretty clever." Hoseok says, ignoring the incontrollable vibrating on the couch coming from his phone.

"You're right.... but...." Namjoon starts before getting distracted, "Hoseok, who the hell is texting you?" Namjoon says, turning his head. Hosoek sheepishly smiles, picking up his phone from beside him, "It's Yoongi.. I told him what happened and he's losing his shit... can he come over? Just for the night." Hoseok asks, apologetic.
Namjoon sighs and shakes his head in disbelief, "And you guys call me overprotective. Sure, Yoongi can stay over." Namjoon says before getting attacked with a careful hug.

Hoseok wraps his arms tightly around Namjoon, embracing him with his chest but staying careful of his leg. "Thank you!!" he squeals.

The more the merrier, I guess.

Namjoon hangs his head as he sits on the couch, mentally preparing his overwhelmed brain for another guest. He could have all of his best friends in his house right now but still feel so lonely without you.
Then he gets a notification.

HOSEOK
2 text messages

What?