Chapter 46

After lying in bed as your mind races for an hour, you eventually fall asleep.

...while Namjoon is partying it the fuck up.

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon sits on a chair, bopping his head as he eats Ramen noodles

"Wow, fantastic baby! Dance... I wanna dan dan dan—Come on, take a sippp!" Hoseok whines as he sits, drunk on the couch, raising a beer to Namjoon.

"You know I don't drink, Hoseok, and I think it's time you stop for tonight. You're drunk out of your mind."

"Noooo hahaha he's fiiine!! hahahah.." Yoongi says, his words slurring as he throws himself next to Hoseok on the couch, wrapping an arm around him.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna take your drink too." Namjoon says, chuckling and grabbing Yoongi's 6th beer of the night from his clammy hands.
Yoongi slumps back on the couch and crosses his arms, pouting with furrowed brows, "He's such a party pooper." he says to Hoseok.
"I know, right." Hoseok replies, whispering as they both glare at Namjoon.

"Blah, I'm Namjoon and I'mmm soberrrr!" Yoongi mocks, he starts chuckling. "Yeah! I'm Namjoon I'm smmaarrtt and speak every language ever!!" Hosoek chimes in, both him and Yoongi now hugging their stomachs and hysterically laughing.

"..You guys know I'm like 4 feet away from you.. right." Namjoon says as he holds their half-full bottles, watching from only a few steps away.
Hosoek and Yoongi stop laughing immediately and stare at Namjoon with wide, shocked eyes before looking to each other and breaking into laughter again, even harder than before. Namjoon rolls his eyes with a chuckle.

He turns around and starts walking towards the kitchen, "Babysitting. I'm babysitting two kids right now." he says to himself.

"Namjoonn, come backk! We didn't mean it.." Hosoek whines, Namjoon laughs, "I know you didn't mean it, it's fine." he says, emptying their alcohol into the sink. He walks back out into the living room.

"Let's do some more karaoke!!" Hosoek says, clapping. "Yeah!!" Yoongi cheers.
It's hilarious how their energies balance out to match when they're drunk.

"We started karaoke while you guys were sober.. I think that's enough for tonight. You both need rest before Hoseok winds up breaking his other leg too." Namjoon says. Both Yoongi and Hosoek overdramatically heave a sigh in unison, "Fiiine."

Yoongi follows behind Hosoek as he steps on one foot with his crutches going upstairs.

"Second door on the right!" Namjoon yells to them from the first level.

"Got it!! Thanks, brother!"

Namjoon plops himself onto the couch and sighs in relief, finally an end to that exhausting day and evening.

I could fall asleep right here.

He checks his phone to see if you texted him; nothing. He puts his phone facing down on the couch beside himself in defeat. He lies his head back on the couch headrest, closing his eyes to sleep; but it's not long before hes interupted.

Is that..... moaning?

Oh my god.

Namjoon groans and throws his head down into his hands.

How is Hoseok even able to do anything with a broken leg??

That should be me and y/n right now, but whatever higher power that exists seems to despise us. I'm practically a born-again virgin.