Bonus

All them bitches were dead.

If they thought they got the best of him, think again. He was a hard nigga to kill. He might be bloodied and bruised. He might be missing some teeth. He might have ruptured balls and scars all over his body. His face might be sliced up.

But he was alive.

He escaped and hidden out for days, afraid they would find him and finish him off. He couldn't go to his mother, his sister, or any family member. He was on his own. He knew they could come after him again. He knew his cousin would want to kill him...he had to have gotten the song he recorded calling him out.

He didn't give a fuck about Icee.

He had stacks of cash on hand, and he couldn't leave a trace of himself behind so he ditched all his cards and ID. He had to get the fuck out of Springfield. That was no longer his home.

He was in so much pain he thought he would die. He would never be recognized as the hot boy from Fact Iz anymore with that scar on his face. He was a monster now.

Once he was healed and strong again, every last one of those Kelly girls would pay.

Especially that bitch Kitty Kelly.

A/N: See you all in Six Sexxy Sisters! Or better yet, catch his inner thoughts in Redemption of  Bad Girl, which takes place before the beat down.