Six

*WARNING- Sexual Content*

Her back was still pinned to the wall as the brunettes lips explored her neck, yet her eyes remained trained on mine.

"Alex!" Lucie called out to me, waving a hand in front of my face. "Watcha thinking about?"

I turned towards her and leaned so close that our noses were brushing together. "Can we get out of here? Preferably your place," I breathed in a low and sexy voice. She didn't verbally reply, instead she pulled me by my hand out of the seat and into the cold night outside. I was dragged into a white Cadillac and strapped in. This woman must really think I'm a catch.

Her car roared to life as she exited the parking lot at a high speed. As she was nearing a residential area, I slipped my hand onto her thigh before tracing my fingertips over the smooth fabric that was preventing me from feeling her skin. The car seemed to speed up as she was obviously excited to get to her house.

My hand motioned further and further into the inner part of her thigh, climbing higher and higher up her body. She let out a gentle groan when my hand ceased it's movements just below her delectable fruit.

It was only minutes later that we found ourselves in the bedroom of her average-sized house. I took charge as I pushed her against her bed, my body falling upon hers as we came crashing down on the heavenly bed.

I kissed her deeply, dominating her tongue with my own. My lips trailed wet kisses down her jaw and neck, all the way to her collarbone. I sucked in a bit of skin, lightly nibbling on it which caused her to gasp then moan. Her pelvis shot up into my thigh that was positioned between both of her legs as I continued kissing lower. She quickly stripped out of her jumpsuit and underwear, giving me full access to her body. My thigh once again made contact with her, now bare core, and she trembled with anticipation and excitement.

I resumed kissing down her body as I made my way to her breasts. One of them fit perfectly into the size of my hand as a grazed my thumb continuously over the protruding nipple, while the other was being ravished by my mouth and tongue. I sucked on it lightly and flicked my tongue over it countless times as she humped my thigh and growled.

I moved on from her nipples, further down until I was face to face with her core. I lapped at it hungrily, running my tongue over her hardened clit every now and then. It didn't take her long until she was cumming on my tongue, her whole body shaking in uncontrollable spasms.

I've been told I have that effect on women.

I may be one of those girls who likes to sexually please her partner the majority of the time, but I'm not immune from the need to release every once in a while. I crawled up Lucie's body undressing out of the remainder of my clothes until I was straddling her face.

She happily returned the favour, and I've got to say, she was quite good at it. But as I was on the verge of climaxing, those pale blue eyes invaded my thoughts again. I tried my hardest to force them out, but was interrupted by my bodies need to cum.

My head shot back in bliss as I rode the waves of heaven that were erupting from Lucie's tongue.

"Yes! Ohhhhh, Jessica!" I screamed, biting into my own fist in ecstasy.

I didn't even give my loud reaction and screw up of names a second thought as I collapsed beside Lucie, exhausted. She didn't ask who Jessica was, nor did she need to, as she knew that by sunrise tomorrow I would be out of her bed and out of her life.

~~~

I silently berated myself for yelling out Jessica's name last night as I left Lucie's house which was located in Lower Manhattan, not far from my own.

The walk only took 10 minutes and was peaceful as not many people were out and about at 5am on a Wednesday. I silently slipped into my house as my dad and brother were still fast asleep, or so I thought.

As I crept towards my room, I heard a small sniffle and sob come from Hamish's room. His door was partially open and I could see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, crying. I watched him for a few seconds before knocking gingerly. His head snapped up as he tried to wipe his tears away as fast as he could.

I wandered over to his bed and sat beside him, trying to comfort him somehow. I didn't know what to do. He was a fifteen year old boy, for god's sake! I'd never been a boy, nor had I ever had to comfort one, or anyone for that matter. His tears slowed with his breathing as he calmed himself down in the hope that I would just leave. But I didn't.

"What's wrong, Hamish?" I asked, with as much kindness and softness that I could muster up.

He sniffed, "Nothing's wrong, Alex. I just had a nightmare."

I pondered his explanation and searched his face to see if he was lying, but found no indication that he was doing so.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned.

He replied with a, "No," and laid back down in his bed. "Can I just go back to sleep now?"

I nodded then rubbed his leg somewhat-affectionately before leaving him in peace. I tiredly dragged myself to my bedroom and sat on my bed, looking over at my alarm clock. It was almost 6am, and I had to get up within an hour. I reclined into my luxurious bed and tried to surrender to the sleep that was dying to take over my body.

However, as I laid in my bed, cuddled into my pillow, one thing kept running through my mind.

That must have been a bad nightmare.

Whew!

That chapter certainly had it's ups and downs.

What was the 'bad nightmare'?

I hope you enjoyed reading! Vote, comment, keep reading please!

- T.J Starc