Chapter 25

Next Morning

Nandini got dressed in her shorts and a loose hoodie with sneakers and came out carrying her bag.

She saw Navya packing some snacks for them.

"Did you talk to Ishaan?",Navya asked turning to her and Nandini nodded.

"Yes he sent me the address. He and some of his friends left last night so he will be waiting for us. ",Nandini said with a smile as she went inside the kitchen and Navya nodded.

The doorbell rang and Navya went to open it as Nandini made coffee for herself.

She could hear them talking at the door before they came in.

Nandini walked with the Coffee mug in her hand .

"Hello. Good Morning.",She said with a bright smile seeing them.

" It's too early to be a good morning. Why the fuck are we starting so early in the morning? We can start later on. ",Cabir mumbled a little sleepy and took the coffee mug from her hands.

" Thanks. ",He said grateful taking a sip immediately and she looks at him surprised.

"It's hot.",Nandini said a little too late as Cabir burnt his tongue and glared at her fanning infront of his mouth.

Manik chuckled at his actions before grabbing their bags from the side.

"Is that all?",he asked looking at Navya and Nandini and they nodded.

"I will put it in the car.",he said them taking a hold of two of the bags.

"I will make another coffee for me. Do you guys want too? ",She asked them walking back to the kitchen.

" I will have one. ",Manik said glancing at her while walking out.

She looked at him and gave an awkward nod before looking away.

She made coffee for them and poured it in two mugs and walked out.

She gave him the mug before taking a seat on the other side of the sofa silently glancing at him once in a while.

"You guys didn't sort it out yet?",Cabir asked looking at how awkward and distant the two of them are.

Manik and Nandini both glanced at him surprised caught off-guard.

"They did. They have something else, they need to talk about.",Navya said with a tease in her voice and they looked down embarassed recalling the events of last day.

Cabir looked at them before glancing at Navya waiting for an explanation to which she just smiled.

They locked the house and walked out.

"You got a convertible?",Navya asked excited looking at Cabir.

" I know you love them.",Cabir said and she gave him an excited hug with a kiss on his cheeks.

"Show off.",Manik said with a scoff.

"Let's go.",Manik said walking to the driver's seat .

Cabir stood by the driver seat blocking him.

" I will drive.",he said and Manik gave him a glare.

"Seat in the back.",Cabir said giving him a smile and pushing him a little towards the back door.

Manik frowned before sitting at the back seat.

Nandini opened the back door and saw him sitting at the back and looked up at Navya who gave her a wink in return.