EP13 Omen

EP 13 शकुन, लक्षण

[ 30 Pages ]

#Daemi

-Conversation at Unknown Place-

"He is the current center of attention in the house, especially Khun Kinn," the voice said as he stared straight at the young man puffing a cigarette in his mouth.

"He is daring and has high self-confidence, how could he not be interested?" Chestnut- shaped lips emitted white smoke, spreading all around the room.

"That's right..." The other side clenched his mouth tightly, keeping his gaze.

"He must taste good....what do you think?" In a hoarse voice, he anxiously asked the man in a black suit infront of him.

"Well, just like how you want it..a real man." said the voice before silently staring at his handsome face. This man has a character that was hard to decipher because he could act courteous on the outside, but cold and dangerous on the inside.

"I usually do before this kind of thing, but this is very annoying." The cigarette ash was thrown over a small clear glass. He knows exactly who Kinn has arranged for the night and knows very well what taste he does like. He always arranges those matches beforehand so he could act before Kinn. He wants the other surprised.

He's addicted to the feeling of satisfaction he had by doing something secretly behind his back. If he had known that Kinn would want the same thing that he does, he would have died.

Not to mention Kinn's people who they spend their money for battling with unknown enemy is ready to surrender their own lives for the first family.

"What will you do next?"

"He wants him, doesn't he?" He asked, a thrill in his voice.

"As far as I can see, he probably does." His brows are furrowed before speaking his mind.

"If not, I will be attracted to him. You know what I like," said the dark voice with a grin playing at the corners of his lips.

He still couldn't let go of the topic of their conversation. A man who catches attention at first sight, who looks strong and arrogant on the outside. The guy who has masculine tastes and of course, always offensive. After all, he didn't like someone with a cute and slender figure, He prefers the pleasant manly smell.

"Tell me whatever you want me to do." The man wearing all black was irritated to hear that. He sighed, and then looked back at his face.

"Follow him everywhere, watch whatever he does, then look at Kinn's attitude towards him. The more Kinn likes him, the more I want him for myself."

Annakin's interest in that person has doubled his enthusiasm. He will do whatever it takes to win against Kinn to give him the most painful agony.

"Yes, I will," The man sighed exhaustedly, as he thought of the image of how attractive that person was. But that is fine too, at least use the person in front of you to separate the master from that bastard. He was annoyed and hated it.

"Let us talk more about the business regarding the sending of new drugs. I have reached out for your directions and if you are ready, let me know."

"Umm ... let us look at two more routes. I thought I would bring more. The police are being lazy these days."

The two of them talked about their private business for a bit before splitting back to do their own lives.