𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

The next weeks my focus is being taken away with school work.
When I'm not in school I'm sitting at my desk learning for exams or complaining about them.

The thought of dropping out crosses my mind multiple times but I'm too much of a coward to live that thought out.

The leafs turn their colors fully and the happy green color turns into many shades of red, orange and yellow.
Dawson and Tarver are mostly at college while Jenna and I have to study sometimes we even do it together because we let our differences behind us.

I told Kyle and Lola about the contest and they were immediately fire and flame for the upcoming road trip.
I tried to make time for writing songs in between study sessions while my body was working on various caffeine liquids.

Mom persuaded dad to let me join the contest even though I wouldn't have let him hinder me from it.
He made once again clear that after school, college would be my next stop and I agreed to him crossing my fingers behind my back.

I did look at colleges so it was a half lie but I watched out for colleges with music degrees and Timothée didn't lie when he told us they had an amazing music course.

They also had various courses with which I could earn extra points for my degree.

The thought of going to the same college Timothée goes to isn't one I'm actually fond of  but if it's the only way to get what I want I'll do it.

Timothée and I settled into a friendly routine.
When he came over he greeted me with smalltalk before he disappeared into Jennas room.
At first my heart tugged every time I saw him but I got used to it with him joining family dinners, watching movies and coming over every weekend.

Him and Jenna continued their dance of fighting and making up every other week but I told myself  it was none of my business so I stayed away from it.
When I wasn't studying I spent my time with mom and I really realized how much I missed her and how I could never live without her.

So overall everything went back to the normality I know until a certain Friday afternoon when my phone rings with a notification I got.

I put my textbook away for a second and pick up my phone my eyes widening when I see Timothée's text.
'Ready for your college tour Rockstar?'

I let out a surprised breath at his message my brain not really comprehending what it means.
My fingers type back a message instantly.
'What do you mean?'

His message comes a second later making me raise my brows.
'Look out your window.'
I sprint towards my window pushing the blinds aside to see a grinning Timothée looking up.
His car is parked at the curve and my heart skips a beat at his curls flying around his face his cheeks having a rosy tint due to the fresh autumn wind flying around.

I don't even think about denying his offer and throw on a jacket and shoes before I rush out of my room.
When I pass the living room my dad stops me.
"Where are you going?" He asks and I rush out my words excitedly.

"Timothée wants me to show around campus." I tell him and a satisfied smile moves on his face as he nods.
Jenna scoffs and I just notice her now sitting on the couch beside Mom her face red and puffy.

She stands up and rushes past me angrily the door to her room slamming shut.
I turn around surprised to look at the closed door before moving my eyes back to mom.

"What was that?" I ask perplexed and she gives me a smile before standing up.
"Nothing honey I'm gonna talk to her you should go and don't forget to take photos, you need to tell me everything afterwards." She says as she presses a kiss to my temple before disappearing into Jenna's room as well.