~ Chapter 86 ~ (Just In Time)

"Go right! Go right!" the crow told to two certain sibling Hashiras. They followed the crow's direction and continue to sprint as fast as they can. They need to chase after Muzan Kibutsuji right now.

"This way! This way!" The crow continues to guide their path. "Faster! We can't waste time anymore!" Shinobu said to the crow. "I'm trying my best!" the crow responded.

'Hold on Kyojuro, we're on our way!' Kanae thought by herself as they need to assist the Flame Pillar as soon as possible. The situation might be worst for Kyojuro by facing Muzan alone.

Fighting an Upper Moon is already very difficult and took few Hashiras to defeat one of them. Muzan himself however, is probably far worst to handle. And Kyojuro is fighting by himself.

The Kocho sisters begin to hear the sounds of crashing and metal clashing, signalling a battle is near them. They are getting closer. Both of them doubles their speed and hold their blade firmly in their own hands.

Kanae and Shinobu then saw Muzan dashing towards Kyojuro while the Flame Pillar is preparing his technique.

"Too slow!" they heard Muzan said as Muzan catches Kyojuro's blade. "Kyojuro!" Kanae shouted in worry as she and Shinobu try their best to interfere Muzan and get close in time to save him.

Kanae and Shinobu can feel dread filling them as they saw Muzan immediately went after Kyojuro's heart with his claw. Shinobu run pass Kanae as she is more faster than her older sister.

However, even with her tremendous speed, she is still few yards away. Thoughts begin to flood her mind as she realised what she's about to witness...

She won't make it, she will see one of her close comrades die in front of her. "KYOJURO, NO!" she heard Kanae yelled from behind.

However, something unexpected happens. Neither any of them saw a sword spinning in the air and flying straight into a certain direction. Muzan's arm that's about to impale Kyojuro's heart was suddenly decapitated.

The sword then perched itself on the ground in the middle between Kanae and Shinobu with Kyojuro and Muzan. The demon's eyes become wide as he didn't expect from the sudden interference.

Suddenly, a figure appeared between Muzan and Kyojuro. The figure immediately kicks Muzan square on his face and Muzan was send flying and crashed into a wall.

The figure then vanished before reappearing in front of the blade that is still stuck on the ground. The figure pulls the sword out from the ground.

Meanwhile, Kyojuro fall onto his knee from exhaustion as he couldn't register what just happened. It happens soo fast. First, he saw himself about to be killed by Muzan, a second later, Muzan's arm was decapitated from out of nowhere and someone attacked Muzan.

However, Kanae and Shinobu saw everything and they were shocked from what they saw. They saw a certain someone who they are very familiar with, the figure who attacked Muzan and saved Kyojuro.

"(Y/N)..." Shinobu said between shock as she saw him standing in front of her. (Y/N) glance at them for a moment before he looked at the other direction, the place where Muzan crashed.

Kanae and Shinobu arrived next to Kyojuro and Shinobu immediately begin checking his condition. "Kyojuro! Thank goodness that you are saved." Kanae said, feeling relieved for Kyojuro.

"It's all thanks to him" Kanae said as she looked at (Y/N) from behind with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile, Shinobu saw few deep cuts on Kyojuro's body as she pull out few of her equipments that she brought along. "Stay still." Shinobu told Kyojuro.