43

Flashback...

"Where's Samantha Grandma?" Rowena asked her as Matilda looked to her. "On the Weaponry room. Testing the power of the Falcon ring" Matilda said taking her book before sitting on the warm and cozy couch.

Rowena sat beside her before looking at the dark hallway, where Samantha walked in. "Nagaalala ako para sa kanya Lola....she's sometimes cocky and so full of herself" Rowena said before looking at her Grandma who's already asleep. She sighed before transporting to the Witches Surveillance HQ.

'How rude can she be? I'am telling my worries yet she fall asleep. Is she really my grandma?'

The Wizard in charge saluted to the Princess, as Rowena looked at the Orjasta presented infront of her, showing different angles of their small Kingdom, tight security.

"Nothing abnormal" she asked looking at the Wizard.

"Aside from the wandering beasts, everything is normal Princess" the Wizard said making Rowena nod. "Good to hear that" she said, she was about to walk away when a faint explosion was heard looking at the orjasta she saw where the explosion come from, on the western side of the kingdom the orjasta was showing a view covered with smoke. All eyes was darted to the coming in view figures. Rowena's heart dropped seeing that figure behind that woman was a troops of Demon and a beautiful girl with Red hair was floating on the woman's side.

The woman looked at the orjasta before sending a smirk and the vision gone. Everyone in the HQ gulp in tension, and calls of there co-wizards and Witches started to rang in their ears.

"The western HQ is not responding!" One of the witches inside the HQ yelled in frustration and fear.

"M-monsters is beginning to attack to the civilians!"

"Quickly! Send some help here!"

"They're coming everywhere! Send us some reinforcement!"

"Xer...a-and The ancient Pheonix...They're attacking now... " Rowena whimpers, before looking at her surrounding, wizards and witches
was filled with fear as they tried to help their friends on the battlefield.

Slapping herself to take off all her fear. 'You call yourself a Princess but whimpers like a poor dog!' She scolded herself.

"Princess?"

She took a deep breath before looking at them like a general will lead her troops to the battlefield.

"Immediately evacuate the whole city!
Gather the troops and prepare for battle!" She yelled and they're all saluted to her, washing away their fears and do what is commanded, they believe in the Princess judgements.

"Yes Princess!" They said in unison.

"To late, those demons already in the middle of the city. We can't rescue them anymore. " Rowena looked at the speaker. "Grandma"

Matilda looked at her before smiling sadly. "Listened to me carefully Rowena, from now on I'm passing my title as Queen of Witches to you. I expect you to lead the remaining civilians to the Black Witches Queen. She will help us. As for Samantha, I already hide her aura so Xer will not sense her for the mean time, but I'm afraid it will last" Matilda said as she caresses her grand daughters face.

"Grandma...you're not...trying fight them right?" Rowena asked but Matilda didn't answer her, instead the woman looked at the orjasta showing they're people and troops being devoured and killed in a mere seconds.

Matilda took a deep breath, looking at the beautiful girl with red hairedI can't believe that I will see you again in this day Merielle. I think this will be my goodbye' she looked at her crying grand daughter before smiling sadly, hugging her grand daughter making Rowena to cried even louder.