Chapter 22

Jimin pov:

I looked down to have a better look at her face. She was sleeping peacefully. She was so beautiful to me. The kiss we shared was like no other. My little cute soulmate. I would give a world for her. All I want to be happy with her and my other soulmates.

When I heard her cries and felt how hurt she felt, I just wanted to engulf her in my hold and surround her with love and affection. I hate that someone who called her and hurt Ray like that.

I wanted to show that I'm a strong person myself, but I couldn't look at her and don't broke down. I let my sobs free. I saw how worry Taehyung was, he didn't bond with her, he didn't felt what I felt. We just bonded so the pain I felt was more intense and I wanted to take away all the pain.

In the car, when Taehyung left with Ray in his hand, I left with Namjoon and I told him everything that happened. Namjoon told me it wasn't my fault and everything that happened it's just happened and I couldn't stop that. I could say I felt a little better.

Jin got a better look at Ray and he said she just blackout because of stress. I volunteer and took her to my bedroom. I put her in my bed and took a place close to her. I took a very good look at her peaceful face. To me, she looked like an angel from my dreams.

My sight went to her pink plushy lips and I got flashbacks of our shared kiss. My head went to my lips to touch it. I felt like how my cheeks heated and I smiled. The kiss itself was everything I dreamed to be. It was passionate and heated. She tasted like sweet cupcakes. I loved it.

I got closer to Ray and lay my hands around her waist to push us together. My chin was on top of her head and my hands snaked around her bare waist skin. She was soft and she smelled so sweet. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes. I drifted to my dreams with my sweetest little soulmate.

*****

I woke up when I felt someone shift around me. Opening my eyes I saw the best view. Ray's hand was around my torso and our legs were around each other. I let a giggle when I thought that we both cuddle in our sleep. Ray's eyes opened slowly and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"You slept, good sweets?" I asked her. She looked at me with her big doe eyes, who reminded me of Jungkook. She smiled a little. "It was the best sleep I had" Ray answered and I quickly pecked her cheek. She blushed. How lucky I to have this cute soulmate?

Someone cleared their throat and I looked at my bedroom door seeing Namjoon standing. I didn't even saw when he entered my room." Of you feel better Ray, we need to talk" he said. I felt Ray shifting and she looked down at her hands which were now on her lap. "I know. Okay and be in the minute" she lowly said. Joon nodded and left.

"You need something before we go?" I asked her sweetly. She shook her head. "Can you be close to me when I ... When I tell you everything" Ray whispered. I felt my heart burst from joy and worry. I quickly nodded and smiled. "Come on. I think they waiting" I said and pulled her from the bed and took her hand in mine.

We both left my room and entered the living room. Seeing six of our other soulmates sitting and looking at us. I carefully pushed her with me to sit down on the couch. My hand didn't leave hers. I felt that she was afraid. But of what. She doesn't need to be afraid of us. We as her soulmates never hurt her.

"I'm here. Everything will be okay. Don't worry" I whispered to her ear. I saw shivers went down her body and smirked a little. I had this effect on her already. She let a big sight and looked at each of us. Her eyes holder so much. Pain, love, worry, and fear.

"Please, don't leave me" Ray cried. My eyes got bigger and without any thought, I engulfed her in a hug. I put her in my lap and slowly rocked her in my hold whispering sweet nothings. The other looked in worry. "Little, we would never leave you" Yoongi started. "Please, tell us what got you so worried"

Ray looked from my chest. Her eyes were puffy and cheek rosy. "I didn't tell you the full truth about my situation about my sister" she whimpered and tightened my hold on her. "The person who called was my twin brother. I didn't tell you, but my sister's life is on my hands" Ray cried. I felt my heart shattered at her words.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\\
I wrote this in my lecture.

I have a little idea about this story but don't know if I'm going to do that. We would see.

I hope you all fine and healthy.

Be safe!💜💜💜