𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

━━━━━━━━━━
Headcannons
-When they kiss you-
━━━━━━━━━━

shall i make a book for this headcannons?

Hashira

Kyojuro Rengoku

The man would smile at you warmly with eyes hooded in passion. He would look at you in adoration before he laughing sweetly with his usual overjoyed demeanour. And then slowly, his heartful laugh would die down as he faced you.

"I love how you look, sunshine." Kyojuro never fails to paint blush on your cheeks, even more, when you saw the way his eyes looked at you as if he saw the rarest gem all his life. The smile he wore almost catches up with the sun; so bright, and warm. Warmer when he took a step towards you and gently slid his palm on the side of your face. And snaked his other hand to caress your waist all the while he brought his face closer to yours.

You could feel his hot breaths grazing at your lips and you'd thought of how gentle yet lush of a man he could. How his gaze would glint and grow small as the gap between your lips closed in unwavering emotions.

Rengoku has his arm fully wrapped around your waist, pulling your body closer to his virile chest. His warm lips moulded almost too perfect with yours that he couldn't stop kissing you. Your palms dwelled on his shoulder and would dwindle to his chest. The moments of his latching love with you is overall romantic, warm, and full of solemnity. The way, his hand skidded to your nape and deepened your shared kiss is enough to brim your everlasting joy.

And if he is lucky enough to share the night with you — it would always end up heated as the blaring sun.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

This man could never get any cuter for each time he expresses his undying sentiments to you. But the moment his actions and schemes begins you should never hope to prevail such gentleness among his actions. Shinazugawa is never a man lenient especially when it's about intimacy. Especially now that you have provoked him inside this closed spaced room; far from others and all done by a sinful dare.

"Tch, what's with your fucking look?" The white-haired asked you crudely, almost spatting a condemnation but the more you looked into his dull purple eyes, the more you could feel that his leer hides a delicate man.

It was entrancing to see the depths within his glaring orbs; lulling yet menacing. And one way or another it would never fail to strike heat deep within your sorrowful heart. You smiled at him as he speaks, mumbling your reply before you darted your view away from him with a blush. Sanemi's eyes twitched at your stunt for the moment you looked away his veins ached in desire.