Library date | Xingqiu x GN!reader

GuYs please who do y'all simp for I need requests
_____________________________

You and Xingqiu had actually planned to go meet up at a book house today, the one in Mondstat. You heard that they have a wide selection there and were getting curious and a bit bored of the Wanmen bookshop in Liyue. Though you and him both shared the same love in books, you were very different from him. Whenever compared by adults or others, they'd always point out that you're more reckless and energetic than the sophisticated and chilveric clan leader. Today though, was special. He enjoyed your upbeat personality and both of you were great friends, but that didn't stop you from have thoughts every once in a while, "what if he doesn't like me?" "What if I'm really annoying?" You'd think to yourself. Brushing those thoughts aside, you pat your shirt down, you decided to wear something more clean today, and step out of your room. "Today.. is the day. I will.... gosh how?!?" You talk to yourself, pacing around the building. You eventually stop, "it. It's fine. I should go now, don't want to keep him waiting." You both had decided to meet up at stone gate around 12 and walk to rest of the way. You grabbed your bag, whatever else you needed to bring, and left. After a walk, you arrived there. Shoving the last of your sour thoughts behind at Wangshu inn, you walked up to the boy who was sitting at a table all alone reading a book. You walked up behind him and carefully placed a hand in his shoulder to not startle him. It didn't work very well, but you'd gotten his attention. He closed the book and smiled at you softly "Cute.." you whispered under your breath. "Huh?" The boy said in question. "Hm? Oh nothing" you smiled towards him. You both stood up and continued your walk to Mondstat, chatting about your expectations and things you were excited for on the way. You two had eventually come close enough, just outside the city gates and glanced over at each other. "Are you ready?" He asked you, smiling like a child. You nodded and be swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you along through the gates. You stopped to ask one of the many citizens there where the Knights of Favonius headquarters were and were directed towards the place. He stopped right in front of the building and looked at you excited, still holding your hand. You noticed this and blushed, to which he just cocked his head to the side on confusion. You brushed it off and you both entered the building. You walked over towards the library, quietly swung the door open to reveal a large library, more books than Wanmen bookstore and plenty of space. You looked in awe, and you both rushed in. You headed to the (favorite genre) section and started browsing through the books, skimming your fingers over their spines one by one. You finally picked up one that peaked your interest. Grabbing it and going to sit down at a nearby table, you see Xingqiu walking over to you also with a book in hand. He sat down next to you, and scooted the chair closer to yours. He set the book down on the table and looked over at you, "What did you pick?" He asked you, leaning over your shoulder to see the cover of the book. "Oh, it's from the (favorite genre) section. It's about (idk man pick something). I thought it sounded interesting" you told him. He nodded his head in response and you asked him the same question in return. "It's about martial arts. I haven't seen this one yet" he told you, running his fingers over the cover of the book again. You giggled, "always martial arts, isn't it?" He looked at you, "I just happen to really like it! Okay?" He crossed his arms jokingly and looked away from you. You both got shushed from a lady at the front desk wearing purple. You apologized quietly and picked up your book and started reading. A short while after you felt a head on your shoulder. You glanced over, and saw him resting his head on your shoulder, still reading the book. You blushed but kept still to not bother him. What seemed like minutes had passed to you, you glance back over and see him sleeping. He told you that he finished his book a while ago, but you told him that you would be done soon. You giggled at him sitting there, and slowly set him back in the seat off your shoulder. You pick up your bag and check the clock, 7pm. "Oh my... I didn't even notice" The lady at the desk glanced over and noticed you staring at the clock. "Liked the book?" She asked jokingly. You'd been there for multiple hours now, "Ha, I guess so" you tell her. She closes the book she's reading and you walk over to her. "Here, I'm sure we've been here long enough" you slide some mora over to her and thank her for letting you both enjoy the lovely library. You walk back to Xingqiu's sleeping body and pick him up. You look down and smile, "Oh ho, I can help with that if you need" The lady at the desk tells you. "H-Huh? What do you mean?" You ask her, carrying him in your arms. "It's obvious you like the boy, I saw the way you blushed earlier" she said, shifting some papers around on her desk to make room for her arms. You blush and shake your head violently, "no! No I'm sure it's fine! I... I can wait. Besides, I'm sure he doesn't like someone like me" those thoughts from earlier slowly crept back into your brain. Ignoring them, you looked back over at her. "Sigh okay babe. Just don't think that way too much" she smiles at you and you thank her once more and leave the library. Little did you know, a sneaky little someone was still awake that entire time in your arms.
________________________________

Ughhggggggghghghghghekdjhr I hate this one

Sorry for the long wait! I had kind of a writers block and didn't know what to do, so I hope it wasn't that long

I don't really like this one but like skfksnfke

Requests open!!