Kisses in the snow | Chongyun x GN!reader

I love this man sm pls hes adorable and I ahhhejdjejdjke
_____________________________

You woke up this morning to an abrupt sound banging on your door. You didn't want to wake up, so you shouted from your bed, "cOME INN!" Already having a clear idea on who it is. Sure enough, Chongyun knocked on your bedroom door a bit later. "Mind if I come in?" He asked. You groaned and he took that as a yes. "Good morning" he smiled down at you, sitting next to you on the bed. He stroked a few hairs out of your face and leaned down to give you a kiss, a little red faced. You looked over at him and tugged his waist, pulling him down to cuddle with him, "5 more minutes.. it's so cold" you felt his face which had a very cold spring to it. He chuckled and stood up, pulling the covers off of you. This immediately made you curl up, reaching back to go grab it, "Chongyun!! I'm freezing!" And you weren't wrong, you normally wore a tshirt a sometimes shorts to go with it. Luckily for you, you were wearing shorts today. He tugged at your arm to pull you up to your feet, "Now I'll leave for a minute or two, and you better be ready! I'm going to go eat some of your popsicles" you sighed and did what he said. Getting slowly dressed, pulling on your last part of the outfit, a thick puffy jacket to go over your other one. You stepped out of the room and saw him sitting at your kitchen counter, munching on a pop. He smiled at you, "You look ridiculous, and puffy" he giggled. You furrowed your eyebrows, "well I wouldn't look like this if you didn't force me out of bed" he smiled again at you, "but you couldn't pass me up, and besides, it's too late now" he said giving you those adorable puppy eyes. You sighed and crossed your arms. "Seeeee? You'd never leave me behind" he bit his popsicle again. "Shut up.." you said, going up behind him and wrapping you arms around his waist, resting your head on his shoulders. You felt him stiffen up, before relaxing. You noticed the blush on his face and snuggled into his neck closer, "Well? Are we going?" You looked up and pulled him closer to you. He nodded slowly, finishing the pop and standing up. "Let's go!" He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers, dragging you outside and onto the pathway leading to Liyue. "Right outside Liyue harbor, there's a house that has apparently been getting a bunch of weird sightings of knocking furniture over and other miscellaneous objects. It's not too far from here" he said, walking along side you now. He took your freezing hand that was wrapped in his, and placed them both in his pocket to keep you warm. You smiled and kept walking, making a few comments till you got there. Once you did, his usual scenario happened, "okay, stay out here. I'll be done in.. most likely 30 seconds.." his voice got softer at the end, as he looked towards the ground. You cupped his face and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I won't move" you smiled. You watched him step inside the building and and close the door behind him. Not too long after, about 5 minutes, you had been sitting there, playing with the snow. You heard the door creek open again and you saw him, looking defeated. He came over to where you were, sitting in the snow. "It's gone... I didn't get to exorcise it correctly though" he sighed, looking down at the floor. You launched yourself at him, resting your arms around his waist, your body laying across the ground. He pet your hair and looked over at the snowfall surrounding you both, "Why can't I-" you cut him off but sitting up in his lap, wrapping your legs behind him. "Shh- you're perfect the way you are" you cupped his face and pulled it to meet your eyes. "But I-"
He tried to start again, "ah- ah ah, nope. Shhh" you rested your finger on his lips before resting your head on his shoulder. "I love you just for who you are, it doesn't matter what you think about it." You stopped for a second. "Hmm.." you picked your head back up and placed your hands on his face again, before pressing your lips to his. You saw his face light up, a bright shade of red, before melting into your touch. He wrapped his arms around your back, pulling you a bit closer. You forced his lips open, allowing your tongues to dance together. He quickly over powered you and grabbed your face to take control of what was happening. Now you being the flustered mess, you pulled away, "now don't get the wrong idea, i love your kisses very much, but there's people watching" you giggled, pointing back over to the pathway, where a couple of people were walking by. He jumped and sooted back, you now sitting on the snow, covering his face. "I- uhm, yeah.. s-sorry" he covered his face in his hands which muffled his voice. You pulled his hands off his face, kissing him on the nose, "how about some food?" You asked him, pulling him up to his feet. He nodded and walked with you, grabbing your hand.
________________________________

I love him so much pls I got him yesterday and spent all my stuff on himmm
Skkdjeieneidnow he's great 😩