Birthday Celebration (2)

Ellesmeere Solar

Probably, I was not just the one who's in the state of shock.

"Papa.."

I look at Papa again and again. He was just smiling at me and Skylar who was shocked and staring at the Godly Creatures infront of us.

If I will remember it correctly, no one in the story mentioned there's a person know a Godly Creatures. Why do I know it? It was also written in the novel about the myths of it but never said someone has owned one. Well, I already have one, Snowflake, A Godly Beast Nine Tailed Fox, the most powerful in Fox Godly Beasts.

"I tamed it to give it as a gift for my twins." Papa said-oh excuse. I know how Powerful the Grand Duke is, but to tame it?! Just how diba?

"Skylar, you'll partner will be the Winged White Wolf and for our Little Lady, you'll be with the Fire Ice Phoenix." We. Are. Still. Dumbfounded. Father.

If it tamed, I will not have to have a blood contract with it. Also, Phoenix are immortal creatures! I don't know if it will go on well.

'You can have a blood contract with me, Little.' I was astonished when it spoke suddenly at my head.

'How come? Is it allowed when you're Immortal? You will choose me if that's really possible?' I talked to him through my mind.

' I find you amusing, you're already familiar with blood contract because already had one with a Nine Tailed Fox, do you? '

Nanlaki ang mata ko, how?-

'Let's talk in a while and do our blood contract. A blood contract shouldn't be done infront of many people.'

Well, I agree. What if they can identify how to make a blood contract with Mythical Creatures? (A Godly Creatures are the most high ranking of a Mythical Beast), they will be abuse and will be used for their own good.

"The Phoenix seems to like you." Papa said. I nodded. "I like him too!"

Skylar also like the Winged White Wolf and it seems like to like him too.

"I like your gift very much, Papa!" I exclaimed and hug him. "I was glad to know."

"Father, they are cute." Skylar said. I also nodded. Their appearance might be just a small version of themselves, so other's were just shock to see a rare creatures not knowing it's a Mythical Creatures.

"Meere!" Alisha come to me with our friends, she holds my hand. "Thank you for coming!"

"No, Meere. We're the one who's grateful to celebrate with you." Francesca said. Ahh, yeah, we really drop the formalities. "Happy Birthday, Meere." Delaney cheerfully greet me. I smiled at her.

"Greetings to Moon of our Empire, Prince Claude arrive." Napapokeface ako, alam ko parehas kami ng reaction,ni Eclipse dito.

"Oh my- The Prince come?" Evangeline asked to me. I nodded. "He was a friend of my Brother's and like that."

Napansin ko naman na unti unting lumayo sina Alisha.

Napatingin ako sa harapan ko ng may kumuha ng kamay ko at-- anak ng! Pabida 'tong si Eclipse, daming dama.

He was one knee kneeling at me as he kissed my hand. Okay? Ang daming pakana ha. "Happy Birthday, Solar." Since we're in the middle, he can still say my blessed name.

"May I have your last dance?" Nakangiti nitong sabi, wow anghel ba you? -.-

Tumango na lang ako at tinanggap ang kamay niya. "I'll give my gift to you later, hmm?" He was still smiling dancing with me.