Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side

I was waiting beside Ike as the boys were getting their grip strength checked. We had been allotted our homeroom lectures for practice for the sports festival.

I was currently observing Sudou who was smiling with pride while glancing at his grip strength of 80. It was truly astonishing how someone could boast this much. But he more or less deserved it. Sports was his only plus point and I didn't see him any less even after he was boasting so much.

But rather he was in my good book. I had no plans to expel him. But I looked at two people. One was just standing there with her cold demeanor. And other was just staring at the her.

Horikita and kushida. They were the ones who I was currently uncertain about. It won't be hard to expel Horikita but kushida was still an unknown quantity. Both were important to class to some degree. Horikita was excellent in academics and sports both. Same was with kushida. But if either of them harbors any ill thoughts against the other than the class might get caught in the crossfire.

So, the most ideal way would be to expel one of them. But the question was whom to target. I didn't have a clear idea what exactly the tension between them was.

Kushida was an important asset. She could give me the information about the entire school year if she worked for me. Moreover, she was considered equal to Horikita in academics by our classmates. The only factor which was missing would be strategic thinking. And I had a feeling that kushida is much more dangerous than what she gave out to the others.

On the other hand, Horikita Suzune was just a means of my contact with student council president. I needed information on the other school years and he was the best asset for me. Moreover, Horikita and her stern behavior was necessary for our class.

It was hard to choose between them. But first I should try to understand what exactly their situation is. If they both become allies then I won't need to expel anyone of them.

But if they do get in my bad book, I won't hesitate to remove anyone of them from the scenario.

Because I don't really care about who is useful to the class , I care more about who is useful to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip

After doing a blunder of having my grip strength measured more than 60. I had to suffer the consequences. I genuinely thought that 60 was the average after hearing sudo.

But I regretted my decision when I realized who exactly I had asked.

I sighed as after doing some little training and exercises we were on our way back to the classroom. On the way we were met with the obvious stares of 4 class C students. Naturally class D grew wary and stopped on their tracks.

Being the oblivious fellow I am, I continued not caring that almost all of class C was looking at me.

Sorry Ryūen, such cheap tactics won't scare me. He must have deliberately sent 4 students to spy on me as to make me nervous.

It would have worked if it was any other person. Any other person would have been scared of being continuously followed and wouldn't have felt the best mentally.

But years of being continuously watched has turned me ignorant to even the most hostile ones. So, I just watched as if I had no worry.

Ishizaki was one of them spying so I waved at him as we were best of friends. He was shocked, would be an understatement. Who the hell waves to an enemy? Well, that's me Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.