17

"Okay, I'll see you guys when we get back." Harry says as he drops me and Sarah off at the villa.

"Okay see you then." Sarah and I say as I shut the car door and head to the house.

Harry was heading with Mitch to write and record some songs.

"You've got him wrapped around your finger there." Sarah tells me when we sit down in the living room.

"You think so?" I joke with her.

" oh I know so," Sarah tells me, "now, let's talk about dick bag."

"I'm not sure what there's to talk about, he cheated, again, and I still love him." I tell her hoping that's where conversation ends.

"How can you still love him after what he's done to you?" She asks me.

"I don't know Sarah, I don't want to love him, I just do." Tears start to form in my eyes, "I can't not love him. I know he treats me like shit, and makes me feel like shit too, but I love him. I feel stupid, so stupid."

"Cause there's Harry, that's head over Chelsea boot for me, but I'm still loving Devante." I finish with the tears finally falling out of my eyes.

"You've been with him for so long, I think, correct me if I'm wrong, I think you just don't know how to love anyone else." Sarah tells me, while I'm softly crying. "You don't know how to not be scared to go ask to hang out with friends, you don't know what it's like not to be scared to come home to see your boyfriend with another girl in bed. You just don't know."

I nod in response.

"Babe, you know why you shouldn't be scared?" She asks.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause, Harry wouldn't do that too you. He wouldn't want to hurt you like that. I know that he wouldn't cause of how he reacted when Devante cheated on you." She puts her hand on my knee.

"Fucking beat his ass, not very treat people with kindness if I do say so myself, but he did it. I grew a lot of respect for him yesterday." Sarah finishes.

"Why?" I ask again

"Cause, I saw that he cared for you as much as I do."  Sarah gives a soft look.

"Did Mitch drug you?" I ask

"Why the hell would you think that?" She laughs out.

"I don't know, maybe cause your showing sympathy?" I laugh too.

"Bitch." She stands up from the couch and heads over to the kitchen.

"How are you and Mitch doing by the way?" I turn towards her.

"He asked me out." She said so calmly.

"What the fuck?!" I scream. "NO HE DIDN'T, and you didn't tell me!!"

"I just told you, dumb bitch." She grabs a butter knife and two slices of bread. "He asked me last night when he took me and Eliza out of the room. Well he waited for Eliza to leave then he asked me."

"Then..." I say fully turned to her, looking in I'm a kid watching a movie, hugging my knees and all that.

"Well, he shut the door after Eliza left and turned to me and asked "will you be my girlfriend?" I freaked out but kept my cool, I obviously said yes, but his reaction was so cute. He jumped in a circle, clapping his hands, really adorable." She speeds the jelly on the bread.

"OMG! You have your First boyfriend!" I scream.

"Yea, good new for you, cause you and Harry are sharing a bed now." She tells me licking the butter knife, taking off the left over jelly.

"Great, one more thing for Devante to be pissed about." I turn back around. "Did you see the all the pictures from the Paps. Someone put all the different pictures of me and Harry together on Twitter, then had a different thread of me and Devante, it's kinda funny."

"Bitch you better show me." Sarah walks quickly towards the couch with her peanut butter and jelly sandwich in hand.

"I will." I say as she sits down. "Which one do you want to see first?"

"The you and dick bag one." She tells me.

I show her the pictures of me and Devante.

Every sense my lunch with Harry Mitch and Sarah, paps have been following every time I go in public.

So Sarah sees a picture of me and Devante hugging, Devante yelling at me, and one of me driving while Devantes on his phone.

"Hun, you look miserable." She says threw a laugh.

"That's why it's funny, now look at the ones of me and Harry." I pull up the pictures of me and Harry.

She sees a picture of me and Harry running at the lunch date, Harry comforting me while I cried in his car, pictures of me and Harry hugging at the airport, the picture of Harry sleeping on my shoulder, and a whole bunch form the bar we went to.

"That's hilarious." Sarah turns to face the Tv in the living room, while funny enough me and Harry pop up on the screen.

"And surprise surprise, we have even more  photos from Harry Styles and New mystery Girl, Katylin Crozbi, on a kayak date in Jamaica." The new reporter says, "it's crazy, cause we see Katylin with her actual boyfriend in these photos," and showed the pictures that I just showed Sarah, "but she looks like the man killed her freaking puppy, Katylin, honey, if your seeing this, break up with that guy, you have Harry Styles, who else do you need?"

Me and Sarah laugh.

"See even the world know how much Devante sucks." Sarah says.

"Do you see these comments?" I ask Sarah while I'm looking at my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"They're saying stuff like they're happy Harry has someone like me, and that I'm way better than Bri." I laugh out worldly, "this one says they'll buy me glasses cause I clearly can't see how much Harry loves me."

"Are they wrong?" Sarah asks.

"Haha very funny." I reply.
———

HELLO!!

You guys don't understand how much I missed you.

Short and sweet, is how I would describe this chapter. Lmao

Well, to clear the air, it took me so long to update, because I'm struggling a lot with my mental and physical Heath.

I am getting all the help I need and more, so I'll be okay:)

I love all of you sm!

All the love<3