Part 3

A/N: Izumi doesn't call Izuku 'Onii-chan' anymore cuz since she's the one protecting Izuku, she feels like she had to act like a big sister to Izuku. She'll only call him 'Izuku' or 'Brother'.

3RD PERSON POV

(Takes place the same time that Kurogiri went to UA)

We see Katsumi and the Todoroki twins being dropped off at their school and their parents waved at each other. (Katsuki ain't with them cuz he may or may not have triggered his Mother when he woke up, so he had to walk to school) At the same time, they noticed the Yagis' car show up at the parking lot, and out came a very happy Inko and Izumi smiling, but they could tell that it was fake, and then out came Izuku who looked sad, but not as sad as yesterday when he came to school. 

Inko only wished for Izumi to have a good time, but not Izuku. This was noticed by the other two families who got mad at Inko for doing that to her son. Yes, they may have already knew about their neglect to him yesterday, but to see it happen in front of them got them even more mad, especially the Bakugos who already saw it yesterday when they dropped Izuku and Izumi off at their house.

Inko then left, but she didn't notice the Bakugos and Todorokis who were present in the parking lot. The Yagi siblings noticed the other two families present and smiled and went to them.

Izumi and Izuku: "Good morning you guys!"

Everyone else: "Morning!"

The Yagi siblings noticed that Katsuki ain't with them, much to their relief.

Izuku: "Where's kaccha- I mean Katsuki?"

Mitsuki(Smiling, but with a tick mark): "Oh, he ain't here cuz he ate my breakfast when I wasn't looking saying it was payback for not bringing him any food last night, so I told him to walk to school. Our house ain't that far, it's only a 15 minute drive from here."

Endeavor(Sweatdropping): "Ooooook, so how long on foot?"

Masaru: "30 Minutes"

Rei: "I say he deserves it after what he did to Izuku."

???: "Agreed."

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice and they saw 3 familiar figures coming towards them. Raku, Hiriki, and Riyuki.

Adults except for Raku: "Raku, Hiriki, Riyuki!"

Kids except for Hiriki and Riyuki: "Uncle Raku, Riki, Riyu!"

Raku(Waving his hand): "Yo!"

Hiriki: "So we're doing nicknames now? Nice."

The kids shared small laughs at that, while the adults talked for a bit and then waved goodbye to the kids. While Izuku's group was walking to the group, Shoto noticed that Katsumi was smiling for some reason

Shoto: "Hey Katsumi, you seem lively today. What got you so happy?"

Katsumi: "It's just something that I thought about yesterday."

Izumi: "Mind telling us about it?'

Katsumi: "Sure! It's a plan to not get Icchan bullied by the other kids!"

This surprised the group, but at the same time, got their hopes up.

Rest of the group: "Tell us!"

Katsumi: "Alright, here's what we'll do: We'll need Hiriki's help again for persuation purposes. Remind them that Izuku had given them all the kindness that he can give and he asked nothing in return. Show them that if they push him away, they'll regret it and feel a piece of themselves will fall apart. You get my point?"