The Earthquake

Clary's POV

After I woke up from a nap I took, I regained today's past events. Everyone's in trouble now, and there's my double on the loose. yippy. I can leave when I want to. I was told by Seb. but there's something going on here. I know it. I have never been so sure in my life. When I woke up those, something was off. I had been moved. Normally when I sleep, I wont move an inch and sleep peacefully. But when I was sleeping, I had a terrible dream.

I was running through the woods, as fast as I could. Then, out of nowhere, the forest ended, and became the end of the trail. I tried to stop, but iI couldn't. I fell forward off the piece of land and downward and plummeted into a world of darkness. It was every where, and there seamed to be no end in sight, but then again, I couldn't see anything. I tried to sream for help, or even to how long it took for my voice to echo along the canon walls. Nothing. Nothing echoed, or even came out of my mouth. I was completely alone. I was really. I was ready to die.

After that, I woke up with  jolt. I had no more pillows, and the blanks were hanging neatly on the bed post. You can call me crazy, but before I fell asleep o remember then on me. They had to be. I don't know any other reason. 

I got up to go use the bathroom when there was heavy vibrations coming from the flood. An earthquake. I didn't even know that those were possible in other dimensions, but I guess it is. After the initial shock, I fell to the floor. My vision started to turn black, and my eyes rolled back. the darkness, just like the one in the dream. I'm not ready this time. I haven't even said good-bye. 

I tried to stand. I had to get out of the building. The after shock was coming soon. We read about his in school when I was in middle school. Attempt after attempt, I just decided to crawl my way out of the build. I just up to the door, only to run into one person. Valentine.

"My dear, where are you going? Leaving so soon?" he chuckled and started to bend down and help me up. or at least that's what I thought.

"W-Why are you doing this me?" I tried to ask, I needed this to stop/

"Oh my. It's to early," his voice started to raise, "She's not ready. Stop this now!"

I tried to pull way still submerged in the darkness  and stood up fully. My head killed. I was swept up and thrown over a shoulder. Their muscular are bruising my rib cage. The started to talk, and I had no choice, but to listen,

"Did you really think that I was going to leave you there?"

Jace.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. But tell me what you think so far, please