Side Mission: A meets B

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~Mina POV~~~~~~~~

Now that I had the girls, minus Momo, on board now all we needed is a plan. I decided to let my bestie Tooru handle the support course girl. It was her idea to get her help anyways, I had finally gotten Midori's daily routine. 

Izumi, had trouble getting it though. It seems like they aren't very close, thats not important right now. What is important, is the fact we now know what Midori does on his off days kind of anyways. Its always been some kind of a mystery. 

I mean, sure he's a secret agent for the government but right now he is just a student. So what does he do during his free time? You'd think he'd be glued together with Momo, and they do go on dates and hang-out in each others room, but not as much as you'd think they would.

I looked at the schedule Izumi put together for Midori's day. 4am to 6 am, daily run around the city? That can't be right, I mean who runs around the city daily? I'm not going to even try to follow him there. Although he might take his shirt off at the end, I bet he will! He'd be all sweaty from that run!

~~~~~~~~TimeSkip/ UA Entrance~~~~~~~~~

"This sucks, why does Midori get up this early on off days?!" I wondered aloud not speaking to anyone in particular. I jumped in surprise when a voice replied

?????:" Are you talking about muscles?"

"Damn girl! You scared me! Who is muscles? heck who are you anyways?" 

Tokage:" I'm Setsuna Tokage, and muscles is muscles. The green haired hunk of manmeat that runs through here everyday. So whats your story pinky? Got a crush and want to know more about him or something?" asked the green haired girl

"Mina Ashido, call me Mina and no I don't have a crush on Midori. I just want to see him shirtless!"

Tokage:"..... Do you want some water? Cause damn girl you thirsty!"

"Shut it, like you're any better! You just said he runs through here everyday! So you've been here watching everyday too!"

Tokage:" Fine you got me, I got abit curious about the guy awhile back. Plus I kind of got even more interested, after he bitch-smacked Monoma in the lunchroom the other day. That shit was funny as hell."

"How far back we talking here?"

Tokage:" Came across him running around UA once about a week after school started. while I was training my quirk Tail splitter. I was seeing how close I could get to somebody undetected."

"Let me guess, you didn't get very close to him."

Tokage: " He straight up freaked me out! He straight up grabbed my eye and ears mid-air! I didn't even see him move. He made me come out of hiding and we chatted abit, he starting asking me a shit ton of questions about my quirk."

"That sounds like Midori alright, he's definitely 1-A's Top dog. So then Setsuna, I have a question."

Tokage:" What is it?"

"Well would you also like to see Midori shirtless? I feel like we are the same, let me tell you something setsuna. Midori has a godly set of abs! They feel so amazing.... I can't describe just how good they felt."

Tokage:"........ I'm interested but why are you telling me this? Whats the catch?"

"The catch is we need help, Midori's to well guarded by Yaomomo and if thats not enough. Midori himself isn't exactly someone you can catch off guard. I think it'd be easier if we had outside help."

Tokage:" You keep saying "we", who is "we" and who is Yaomomo?"

"Every single girl in 1-A is in on this with the exception of two, hell we even have his sister as our spy. Yaomomo, is Momo Yaoyorozu, she's Midori's fiancee."

Tokage:" That makes things more interesting...... sure this seems fun as hell! But I want pictures as payment for my help! I want to see muscles blush!"

"Oh my god! I don't think I've ever seen him blush! Setsuna! you're a genius!" I yelled as I grabbed her hands and shook them

and with that the fan club expands both its members and its goals.

A/N: Sorry about the super short chapter, I started feeling abit sick after starting it so I decided to cut it short. I'll include the full thing I was planning for the side chapter with the next one. As always thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!