shotaro - practice room

word count : 556

-

"oh, y/n, you're here?" you saw tae il as you walked down one of the halls in sm.

"hi oppa," you smiled and walked up to him. both of you hugged for a second. "is practice over yet?" you asked him.

"we're on a lunch break right now. i'm just grabbing some drinks and snacks at a convenience store. do you want anything?" you shook your head. "okay, i'll see you in a bit," he said with a smile.

"okie dokie," you nodded and tae il walked away in the direction you just came from. you continued walking down the hall and made it to the big practice room. you walked inside and saw most of nct in the room taking their well deserved break.

"hey y/n!" haechan greeted and you waved at everyone.

"hello everyone," you smiled and looked around the room. you saw shotaro dancing in the corner of the room. you went up to him and became surprised when he didn't notice that you were in the room. "taro-kun. taro-kun." you called out and shotaro stopped dancing and turned around.

"y/n!" he hugged you tightly. "i thought you had to work today?" he spoke in japanese.

"i have today off. i made lunch for you," you mentioned.

"you did?" you nodded and gestured him to sit down against the mirror. you put your tote bag in front of you and took out a wrapped up bento box and chopsticks. "woah, thank you," he said and unwrapped the bento.

"of course," you responded as he opened the bento box.

"did you make a bento for yourself?" he asked.

you shook your head, "i ate a little before i came here."

he started eating his lunch. you fixed a strand of shotaro's hair as he ate.

"you want a bite?" he asked him.

"okay." he grabbed some food and fed you. you chewed and swallowed the food you made.

"oh, there's something on your face," shotaro said and swiped his thumb over your lips, "there you go."

"oh, thank you," you replied.

shotaro finished eating and put the empty bento back in your tote bag. "do you want to go get a milkshake after practice? i'm in the mood for one today," he asked while scooting closer to you.

you nodded, "let's go to that place near your dorm."

"okay," he replied and smiled at you. you smiled back and he leaned in to eskimo kiss you, making you giggle.

and while you two were being the cute couple you two were, the rest of nct stared at their favorite couple.

"i need to find a date," johnny spoke.

"i'll be your—"

kun threw his hand over ten's mouth.

"my child is all grown up," yuta proudly said.

"shotaro's your kid? that means you were a kid when he was born," haechan sarcastically spoke.

"hey, shouldn't we be practicing?" jeno suddenly asked.

"i could practice for when i ask a girl out," jungwoo spoke up.

"yea, me too. chenle, pretend to be a girl," jisung looked at the latter.

"what? no!"

"hey taro, you know they're staring at us again..." you mumbled to shotaro when you heard some of them speak.

"so? they're just jealous," he said and kissed your forehead. "i love you."

"i love you too, taro-kun."