XXIII

Resolution

Resolution

Nang gabi ring iyon ay dali-daling nag-ayos si Ashanti upang pumunta sa mansyon ng Vercetti. Even Calista, who was doing works that moment stopped and looked at her sister outside by the window in her room.

A curve on her lips formed as she watched the car left the residence. That was followed by a giggle until it became a maniacal laugh. She was grateful for what was happening. She had no idea why it happened but she may have advantages in the situation.

Since Giovanni and Ashanti only tied because of Mr. Kavan, presently that he was gone, for sure Giovanni would cut the relationship with her sister. It was her time to shine and get the diamond. It was also an advantage for Ashanti since she preferred Calista's current fiancé -- Kalen. Hindi na ito mahihirapan pa.

Nabalitaan din niyang may problema kay Giovanni at Ashanti noong mga nakaraang araw, ayon sa mga tauhan ni Victoria.

Hindi niya maiwasang maisip na nagtatagumpay na ang kaniyang plano. She could not stop herself from grinning since all her hardships were going to the top smoothly. She stepped to her study table and picked up the envelope

That one million I spent on pieces of information didn't go to waste. The only thing I need to do right now is to play the situation flawlessly.

She sat and put her palm on her cheeks, still grinning. Ashanti should be prepared to have a roller-coaster life after the night.

Ashanti, on the other hand, sighing deeply as she strived to calm herself. Trishza was right, it was confirmed that Mr. Kavan was dead, and the burial was already being arranged. People were talking about it nonstop on social media.

She hardly closed her eyes. May kalabuan pa sila ngayon ni Giovanni pero hindi naman iyon puwedeng rason upang hindi niya damayan ang lalaki. It was his father who he lost. Sa pagkakaalam niya, wala na rin ang nanay nito kung kaya't alam niyang napakahirap ng ganitong sitwasyon para kay Giovanni.

As the car approached the Vercetti residence, she became even more nervous. She took her phone and dialed Giovanni's number. Her mood went lighter when he answered the call.

Unfortunately, it was Noah's voice who greeted her.

[Greetings, Miss Ashanti.]

She blinked. Were Vercetti's staff really that professional? They were calm in such situations.

She gulped before replying. "I want to inform Giovanni that I'll be in Vercetti's mansion in less than 15 minutes."

[Good timing, Miss Ashanti. I prefer your driver to take the other passage since the main road to the mansion is blocked by reporters and the security team.]