Dessert

Severus was debating with himself. Should he wait for Lucius to come back or could he go ahead and kiss her. This wasn't just some witch they were going to both shag. It was deeper than that. He and Lucius were older now, there would be feelings at stake. Thankfully the door opened and Lucius entered so Severus could stop debating with himself. Lucius sat down next to Hermione. She turned to look at him and placed her hand on his thigh. He ran his hand up  Hermione's back and massaged her shoulder. Lucius looked at his friend and smiled.

"From the look on your face I'd say our girl told you?"

Snape nodded. "She did."

"Are you going to take her up on her offer?"

Hermione looked back to Severus.

"You never did beat around the bush Malfoy." Snape quipped.

"I just don't want to keep our girl in suspense. Or myself for that matter."

"You're okay with this Lucius? I don't want to jeopardize what you and Hermione have."

"Hermione and I have talked about it. I think this would actually only add to her happiness and that will in turn make me exceedingly happy. I want my little Gryffindor to have whatever she desires and if that's two Slytherins then we shall be one big happy family. I also think it's time you found some happiness of your own Severus."

"Please say yes." Hermione placed her other hand on his leg. "I see how you look at me." She rubbed his thigh to reassure him. "Lucius and I both want this."

Looking at his friend, Lucius knew how to convince Snape that it really was alright. Ever the cautious thinker, Severus needed to think with his little head for once.

Lucius leaned into Hermione and kissed the back of her neck, he pulled the strap of her dress off her shoulder and began kissing down her bare back. Hermione dropped her head back and closed her eyes. She arched her back and a quite moan escaped her lips.

Severus felt a burning inside himself witnessing the pleasure on her face and seeing her squirm with anticipation. Her dress started to fall away from her breast where Lucius had pulled her strap down. Severus watched as each breath she took threatened to expose her nipple. Lucius slid his hand around and cupped her breast underneath the little bit of fabric that was still covering her. He tore himself away from Hermione's neck for a second to meet Severus' eyes. Lucius raised a brow and motioned to her breast with his eyes. Severus knew that was his invitation to partake in the pleasures the little witch had to offer.

Lucius stood up and took her hand, coaxing her towards Severus. He whispered in her ear "Why don't you tell Severus what you told me earlier, about your fantasy. Or better yet love, show him."

Snape looked up at Lucius with a raised eyebrow and back to Hermione. She put her lips to Snapes ear and wove a tail of touching herself while imagining them all together. She climbed over his lap to straddle him. Severus could feel his cock twitch under his trousers. Hearing how she put her fingers in her wet pussy while thinking about the two wizards fucking her made his prick rock hard. Hermione unbuttoned Snapes dress shirt and pulled it out from his trousers. Her hands roamed his chest. Lucius pulled the side zipper down of Hermione's dress. Severus ran one hand behind her neck. His black eyes were staring into hers so intensely. He kissed her tenderly pulling her down onto him.