Rivals can be lovers part 1

Marinette POV

I sighed looking at the building of my new school in my new school uniform. I had moved school after Hawkmoth got defeated along with my school and home life got too toxic. So Jagged took me in and brought me to his home town Gotham City. I am nervous since this is the crime capital and I don't want to go through with what happened in Paris to happen here. Took a deep breath steeled my nerves and went to the front door knowing people were judging me.

Third POV

Everyone watched the new girl enter the school. And once she did they broke out into whispers. It was mainly the boys but there some girls talking about her as well. But they all were almost the same.

Who is she?

Does she have a boyfriend?

Where did she go to before?

Who are her parents?

And so on. They all wanted to know how she is and what she's like. They didn't get a lot fo knew students since they lived in the crime capital so when they did the gossip of the new kid last for a long time. But just then a limo pulled up and everyone still whispering about the new girl turned and watched the limo door open.

Damian POV

I got out of the limo Pennyworth used to drive me to school. When I exited the limo I for once didn't hear them talking about me. But about a new girl that just arrived today. I scoffed and knew she was going to be incompetent like the rest of them. I made my way inside and looked in the office as  I passed it since the new girl would be there.

 I made my way inside and looked in the office as  I passed it since the new girl would be there

I rolled my eyes knowing she would be stuck up and try to get with me for father money. I went to my class and sat down in the back by myself like I did everyday. Of cause I had a few classes with Kent but that was it.

Marinette POV

When I entered the office a women looked at me. She had black hair in a tight bun nas looked as if she could only frown for the rest of her life.

"Name?" I swallowed before answering. The jitters for the first day that I usually have are amplified since it's a new school and country.

"Marinette Stone." She nodded a typed a few things. Then she printed tow pieces of paper and handed them to me with a booklet.

"Here is your schedule, map of the school and the rules, expectations and few other things. Now be on your way you have five minutes before homeroom." I nodded still processing everything. I did leave and start to figure out my way around the school.

When I finally found my homeroom I had three minutes until the late bell rang. I walked over and stood by the teacher desk that was infront of the class. I stood quiet playing with my shoulder strap on my bag. Soon the bell rang and the teacher came in. He looked tired and if he would rather be somewhere else than here.

"Hello sir I'm a new here." I said with a smile. He simply grunted then went to his desk grabbing a bottle of diet coke and gulping half of the bottle down. He then looked at the rooster at the class then me. Cleared his throat still looking like he rather be somewhere else.

"Class this is Martha smoke." I smiled nervously and waved to the class before speaking.

(Can anyone guess who I based him off of? And if so can you tell me what he called the main character when introducing them to everyone?)

"Hi I'm Marinette Stone please to meet you all. I brought treats if you would like some." They looked at each other before smiling at me.

Third POV

They snickered at Mr. Broccoli slaughtering of her name. Though the girl simply smiled at everyone before speaking. She told us her real name then brought out treats. And one thought ran through all of their minds.

"She is an angel."

When they tried the treats they were surprised. They have had amazing things to eat. Almost all of them taste amazing. But her treats taste better than anything they ever had. Soon the class ended and everyone was talking about the new girl.

Damian POV

I left homeroom and anywhere I listened people were talking about the new girl. I scoffed at this since she was nothing more than a spoil brat like the rest of them.

I saw her walking in the hallway. The boys were pining after her while a lot of the girls glared at her. She was trying to make herself smaller as if she didn't want the attention. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

Marinette POV

My phone started to ring. I stopped walking and grabbed my phone from my bag. I saw it was Luka but before I could answer I felt someone pushing me. I stumbled and fell into someone and we both went down.

Third POV

Everyone held their breath. Penny the most popular girl pushed the new girl out of the envy. The new girl fell into Damian Wayne and they both fell to the ground. The girl got up red in the face.

"I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I got pu-" She got cut off when Damian turned around and glared at the girl. Everyone sucked in their breath. Damian has always been cold and emotionless but now he was angry.

"Watched where you are going you HARLOT!" She looked shocked for a moment then her sorry look turned angry.

"Now listen here you spoiled promprus brat I got pushed. I did not run into you. You do not know me so get off your high horse!" She grabbed her bag and stormed off. Everyone was silent and watched Damian. People had video taped this and posted it. All of Gotham saw the video and wandered what will happen next?