chapter thirty two

y / n

Holding the gun made me bring back some awful memories. I hate looking at it, hearing it and touching it. But now he's giving it to me to protect myself.

I observe how confused he is. Someone called his name and he's trying to figure out who he is. And here I am, pulling him from the danger when he should go through it.

"Just come here already, I thought you wanted to see me," The guy yelled angrily this time.

Jungkook nods at me before tapping my head. He checks the scenery before running towards it. I'm here all alone, figuring out what should I do.

The gun is pressed against my chest, my back glued to the wall and my ears are full open. I felt my breathing quickened. I stare at my knees, trying to think something. I just can't think of anything but what's happening.

I'm too scared to even check what is happening. What are the chances that I turn around and see a man pointing the gun at me? Quite high.

I close my eyes, listening at what's happening. If I'm in love with a man like this, I have to overcome these fears even if I'm scared. I literally want to scream.

Exhaling, I peeked over the wall to see Jungkook. But he wasn't there. Nobody was there. My chest tightened and my mind went blank. There was smoke, a lot of it. Maybe they were there but out of my vision.

Suddenly I see a silhouette of a man and another one on their knees, looking up at them. He grabs his hair as the other one lets out a painful scream. He shoves the gun in his mouth before saying good night.

The sound echoed loudly in the mall, I cupped my ears in shock and my eyes are round as ever. The body drops on the ground and the man wipes the gun against the dead body. That wasn't Jungkook, I know it.

Then the man walks, towards me. The silhouette fades away and his body started to clearer, the face, I thought I could see it but he hides it, pointing a gun at me. I could feel him smirk when he pulls the trigger.

The bullet moved on its on, I hid quickly behind the wall and it hits in the wall. I breath so quickly, that was so close to hit my damn face.

I got up, getting the urge to look at that man one more time. I see him, still in the same position before he could pull the trigger once more, he got pulled away by someone else. He started screaming and kicking, he got pulled in the smoke.

I got the chance to go hide in one of the places, which none other than the toilets.

I ran, ran and ran.

I aggressively opened the door and went in the last stall. Locking it and sitting on the top of the toilet, I made sure that nobody saw my legs. It was an uncomfortable position. Of course, I can manage in times like these.

Now I have to wait until Jungkook comes to me. I pulled my phone out and tried to open it. I pressed on the power button and it showed the charger. My phone is dead.

I mentally groaned and stared at the stall's door. It was ugly. So many inappropriate drawings on it and some words that I don't even understand. Shaking my head, I've decided to stare at the gun.

It was unique. The design, the colours were so dark. This looks so expensive, so I must protect it. It's not like someone will come here and just kill me. Again, what are the chances for someone to-

The door opened. A loud thud on the ground.

Chances are very likely.

The man walks towards the sink. I can his legs, they were covered in blood. I wrapped my mouth with a hand and tried not to puke. He dragged a body with him.

The blood was still alive, flooding around the head. The faucet was turned on and he splashes somewhere, probably on his face.

The man chuckles and hits the mirror, the glass shattered on the ground. He sighs before kicking my door where I was sitting on the toilet. Accidentally, I let out a squeal.

"Oh, someone is here?" He asks, trying to open the door. "Locking the door isn't that helpful."

He kicks the door open as I point the gun at him. My hands are shaking so badly, I couldn't see his face. I was too frightened to even look at that person.

He holds my hands, pushing the gun down. I felt a finger under my chin, turning my head to look at him.

"Open your eyes," He says, brushing his finger on my collarbone.

I open them and stared at him. His hair glued on his forehead and a little blood trickling down on his cheek. His eyes are tiny and tired. He looks at me with nothing but curiousness.

"What a pretty girl I have here," He says, caressing my cheek in a caring way. I felt disgusted to feel his touch when he shouldn't. I should've just shot him but why can't I?

I heard some yelling, and it felt so much like Jungkook. I knew he heard it because he pushed me on the wall with a hand on my mouth. I winced and glared at him.

"I know you're Jungkook's girlfriend, you have his gun," He says, throwing the gun on the floor. "If you fucking dare to speak about me or even how I look like to him. I'll cut your head instead of his."

He pushed me once more before putting a mask on his face and a coat. He swiftly goes out of the toilet as I sit there in shock. I'm so stupid to let him go, why am I like this?

The door opened again and this time it was Jungkook. Surprisingly, he came back with two shopping bags. He smiles at me weakly, dropping on his knees.

I jumped on him, hugging him tightly. One hand wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. This is so romantic, ignore the dead body in here.

"At least, I got you something for your birthday," He said, rubbing my back.

"I didn't got you anything."

"You don't have to get me anything, you're enough for me. Let's go celebrate, shall we? Casandra is waiting for you and I heard she's so worried that he screaming at the guys."

I pulled away from him and looked at him. "Who's Casandra?"

"Your friend?"

I burst into laughter, hitting him accidentally. He stares at me annoyingly. "Her name is Chungha not Casandra."

"Still the same for me."

He kisses me on the lips, I kiss him back. The only thing that was stuck in my mind was that guy. Should I tell him about him or just shut my mouth?