~ch.1. pg.24~

Nagisa got home and was smiling uncontrollably remembering Karma. Yes he knows that they didn't really spend, spend time together like that. But he was kind of satisfied with it, he also loved the feeling of Karma's hair, and love how they were talking and joking around during break.

Nagisa was dazing off as he was going up the stairs to his room, but was told to stop by Okuda.

"You seem happy. Why?" Okuda said in annoyed tone. She crossed her arms and was waiting for Nagisa to come back down the steps or turn around to look at her, but he didn't.

"I just ate some good pastries that's all." Nagisa stated, which was true, but it wasn't the full reason why he was all giddy and daydreaming with a goofy grin.

Okuda was skeptical of Nagisa, but didn't want to push onto the topic because then she knew Nagisa would do his best to cover up, his little secret.

Okuda watched Nagisa head upstairs to his room, before finding Kayano for some answers.

Nagisa, was still smiling and laid on his back, on his bed as he was moving around continuously from happiness that he couldn't suppress.

He then sighed as he speaks his arms on his bed and looked at his wall. Even though he knew Karma for a little while, he still liked the feeling being around him. But the problem is, the fact that he never got to see his face. Yes, same goes for Karma, but still. He wasn't really bothered by it, he just liked the thought of it.

Nagisa then snuggled up on his pillow and blanket, and fell asleep with a big smile on his face.

While on the other hand, Karma was happy that he saw Nagisa, and felt his touch, but he still wanted his idea to go through his Annoying Father's head. He smiled at the thought again, of nobody else but Nagisa and him dancing. He then shook his head, catching himself thinking of something sappy for the pass few days, which made him let out a small laugh.

"Crap. I'm really like this." Karma said with a smile, surprised how he could think about someone in the most romantic way possible, instead of his usual Chaotic thoughts.

He was thinking about a new plan, but his mind kept going to Nagisa.
Karma was then fed up with himself and groaned.

"Ill just lie again and Go to town. Since my mind wants to act like Romeo, and writing letters then passing it around till Juliet get-s....it" Karma then got an idea in his head which made him go through his drawers to look for some paper and ink.
_____________________________

After a couple of days of Nagisa waiting for Karma to visit him or show up anytime, he was feeling a bit upset the fact he hasn't been coming.

Nagisa would even wake up early to get things done, to go to the market just so he can meet Karma by "accident" and spend more time with him. Even Ren was asking Nagisa if he saw Asano but Nagisa told him about the sad news that he hasn't seen them for 2 or 3 days so far.

Nagisa doesn't even know how many days it was that he's hasn't seen Karma, it could be only 2 days but to Nagisa it feel longer.

There's pros and cons to his situation, con: he doesn't know where Karma is.
He can't really spend time with him
He misses him
But the pro is that, Okuda doesn't have a lead to anything that relates with Nagisa's happiness.

The days Karma was gone, were the days Okuda was following and stalking Nagisa. She noticed how he would wake up early to leave and head to town, and how he comes home late. So she tried to figure what was going on. In her mind it seems like Nagisa was trying to find someone, which was correct but she was getting impatient with the whole waiting. She wants to hurry and catch Nagisa with his friend, so she knows how to ruin it.