Chapter 7

Riven, Sky and Saul had felt the panic of their mate a lot. And it was terrible. They didn't know what was wrong with her and she didn't want to talk to them so they couldn't ask her either. It really was torture.

Musa and Stella meanwhile decided to join Rose. They weren't going to let her go by herself, even if it was a suicide mission that would probably get them in a lot of trouble. After hot-wiring the car they found, the three girls were on their way. Or at least, they tried to. Right before the gates stood headmistress Dowling with her arms crossed forcing them to come to a stop. Saul and professor Harvey were standing close by.

"And what do you girls think you are doing?" "My little sister is out there with some murdering psycho and I'm going to get her back" Rosalie replied. "Ms. Peters, that is extremely dangerous. Beatrix killed someone with her magic, she could do the same to you." "I have to help Bloom. My sister, my responsibility." she responded, close to tears. Seeing the heart shattering look on the brunette girl's face, ms. Dowling proposed a new plan. "ms. Peters, I am going to go after your sister with professor Harvey and headmaster Silva. You can join us, if you do as I say." "Of course ms. Dowling, thank you."

Letting professor Harvey take the wheel while ms. Dowling took the front seat, Ben asked how she was able to take the car while he had the keys. Seeing the sheepish look on Rosalie's face he quickly figured out how she did it and had to laugh a little.

Quickly settling in the backseat, Rose noticed Saul was in the back seat as well. Shooting him a small smile, she quickly buckled her seatbelt and they were ready to go. Rose was a big bundle of nerves and that is exactly what she blamed her next action on: out of nowhere she grabbed Saul's hand. Tight. Looking at his beautiful mate and her panicked eyes, he put a soft kiss on both their hands before slowly unbuckling his seatbelt and sitting closer to her so he could pull her into a hug. A gesture she really needed and appreciated at this moment. Feeling his shirt get wet, he figured Rosalie must be crying from the stress. Stroking her head and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, made her calm down fairly quick. After calming down she enjoyed the feeling of hugging Saul and the safety he provided.

However, the four of them soon spotted the car and decided to come to a stop where they were now, so Saul could shoot the tire. Letting go of Rosalie, but not before whispering that he would be back in an instant, Saul went to get his archery gear. Rosalie had to admit that it was hot to see Saul do archery but now was definitely not the time to think like that. After successfully bringing the other car to a stop, Rose noticed Bloom and who she thought was Beatrix rushing out of the car. That's when Rose decided to also get out of the car. Saul however did definitely not like the fact that she put herself in danger and quickly held her back while Ben got Bloom and Farah stopped Beatrix.

When Saul noticed Beatrix was safely apprehended, he let go of Rose and let her rush off to her little sister. Trying to hug her little sister, she didn't count on Bloom pushing her away. "Don't" she said. "What's wrong, B?" "What's wrong, B? Beatrix told me. You only came here because you are the soulmate of three guys and you didn't even tell me. I thought we told each other everything! You just came for them and you never gave a shit about me! You are not my sister anymore" she screamed. Saul could hear Rose's heart break into thousand little pieces. Ms. Dowling and professor Harvey could almost hear it too. The accusations were of course ridiculous as Rose didn't even know about soulmates until this morning, but nevertheless the words 'you are not my sister anymore' were real and they hurt like hell.

"Excuse me, but that really hurts my feelings" Rose said with a soft voice close to crying before walking down the road back to Alfea.