Chapter 18

Me and Axel laid on my bed watching a movie on the small tv I had on the wall in here

I was curled up on my side while Axel was hugging my body from behind. His arms lay on my stomach and rubbed circles on my skin causing butterflies to swim around in there.

It had been a few days since I had my run in with Stefanie.

I was embarrassed with how I behaved after what she had said to me. I now realise I should have spoken to Axel about what I had been told before getting so upset and angry with him.

But I didn't.

I reacted immediately to what she said. It just hurt because there was an inkling of doubt in my heart that tells me I'm not good enough for him and never will be.

Stefanie was gorgeous. She was absolutely gorgeous and compared to her, I was nothing.

I felt a frown crawl onto my lips but shook my head to get those thoughts out of my mind.

I snuggled further into Axel's body not realising I was grinding on him.

He inhaled a deep breath and moved his head into my neck.
"Precious."

⛔️WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

A shiver went down my spine at the deep and husky tone of his voice. He moved his hand further down my stomach and went into my shorts.

I felt my breath hitch.
"Axel."

I took my lip in between my teeth and shoved my hips a little into his hands instinctively. He rubbed over my panties and I let out a breathless moan.

He moved the hair from the left side of my neck before placing his head in it and leaving soft kisses on it.

He put pressure on my clit and that made me lean my head against his shoulder. Axel smirked into my neck and then began to suck under my jaw while moving my panties to the side.

He ran his finger up and down my folds and I could feel the pleasure within me multiply. He stopped at my clit and pressed down on it before going in circles.

I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan. Axel moved up to my ear and placed a kiss underneath it.
"Keep quiet my precious girl. We wouldn't want Leah hearing you."

I nodded my head and bit my lip when he moved his hand further down. He prodded at my entrance before slipping inside.

His other hand came around my neck pushing my head further back so my head was leaned fully on his shoulder.

He sped his pace up a little making a familiar feeling build up within me just to slow down again.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him desperately.