thank you

AND THATS THE END.

holy shit does that feel weird to say.

dear readers,

i want to thank every single one of you for reading the just for you series! it was been a wild ride, and i can't believe how many of you have stuck through me with it all.

i am so glad that so many people have loved these books!

i have had an amazing time writing these for the past six (ish) months, and all of your comments and feedback has only made me more inspired to write!

with everything going on with wattpad, i'm planning on also publishing just for you on ao3, just in case :)

BUT for my next book, i WILL be sticking with wattpad, only using ao3 as my back up site!

i'm just more used to wattpad's format and personally find it more user friendly.

the first two chapters of my new book, "For Better, For Worse," are already out!

Here's the description of the book (more details in the authors note chapter of the book):

"I take you, Draco Malfoy, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

Since the time we were children, being betrothed to the Malfoy heir was every pure-blood girls dream. They spun around him at ball's, spoke about him behind closed doors, and stared at him during classes.

That is, every pure-blood girl, except for me.

So naturally, I had to be the fan favorite of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. I had to be the one who they saw fit for the boy I hated most of all: him. The Malfoy heir.

And I was determined to do everything I could to stop a wedding from happening, to stop myself from being resigned to a life at his side.

Until, of course, I began to fall for him too.

Fifth year, Hogwarts. Pure-blood Slytherin OC!

Go check it out on my profile and add it to your library if you liked Just for You :)

I hope to see you all over there, I love and appreciate you all so much <3