Chapter 8

Seeing backup arrive in another car, Saul requested their car for him and Rosalie. Having her in a car with Bloom or Beatrix didn't sound like the best idea and walking back wasn't really an option. Slowly driving next to her, Saul lowered the window. "Please get in the car, love. It's not safe for you to walk around here." Knowing he only meant well, Rose got into Saul's car.

Seeing the silent tears running down her cheeks, Saul lightly grasped her hand and placed a kiss on it before telling her that it would all be alright. Lacing their fingers together, Rose shuffled closer to him and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for this morning, Saul." "It's alright, love. I get that it was overwhelming. If you would give us a chance we will show you how much we love you." That left her deep in thought. After what Stella told her she didn't think it was fair to keep her distance from them, but she also felt like she would betray Bloom by getting close to them.

All the worrying was making her tired and Saul slowly stroking her hand made her eventually fall asleep, right before they arrived at Alfea. Seeing her sleep so peacefully he didn't want to wake her, so he texted Sky and Riven to come help him move Rosalie. Seeing the tear streaks on her face Riven immediately asked what happened while Sky gently picked her up bridle style. Saul told them about what Bloom said and at that moment, said girl arrived.

Seeing her older sister cuddling up to the blonde specialist's chest made her snap. When Bloom stepped out of the car she immediately rushed towards her sister and her suite mates were surprised of that fact.

"You can't even go ten minutes without one of them! This only proves you never came here to help me, you just came here to get in their pants!" She screamed at Rose, waking her up.

Rose was still a bit out of it when Sky set her down on the ground but got a rude awaking when Bloom had slapped her. Hard.

Everyone was quiet after that. Saul, Sky and Riven were boiling with anger. Stella as well. Musa, Terra and Aisha were extremely shocked and Ben and Farah were scared of the reaction of Saul, Riven and Sky. Especially when they saw Bloom going in for another hit.

"You raise your hand to me again and you are going to wish you never did. I don't know what the fuck that bitch told you about me but I didn't know shit before I came here. Hell, I didn't know shit before they told me this morning! I only came here to help you and I can't believe that you would believe some little psychotic murderous bitch over your own sister. I was there for you after that fucking fire you caused that burned mom. I was there for you when you got into this fucked up world. Hell, I was there for you when I should have gone to every fucking college party there is. Because that's what college students do. But no, I was here making sure you were alright so I put my life on hold for you and what the fuck do I get in return? A fucking knife in the back that's what. I'm done, Bloom. I'm absolutely fucking done so don't count on me being there for you after you pulled this shit." Rosalie yelled at her.