Chapter 21

Y/N's POV
I woke up by a heavy feeling on my wait. I tried to move and saw Taehyung, sleeping, hugging my waist so tightly that I couldn't even move. I gently removed his hair from his face and admired his features. He was perfect. I was lost in his face but suddenly he opened his eyes. "Mmm..... Jagi~ Am I too handsome?" He said with his deep morning voice that gave me shivers. "I-...I... Good morning Tae~" I said as I tried to get up but he held my waist tighter. "Give me my morning kiss...." he said pouting. I chuckled and pecked his lips. Then he let me go and I got to the bathroom. I washed my faced and brushed my teeth, as I wore my clothes. I got out and Taehyung said:" Mmm... remove those clothes and put these." He said, handing me his hoodie, and some sweatpants. "But-" "No buts, shut up and I'm preparing breakfast"
Taehyung's POV
I love seeing her in my clothes. She looks so cute. I got downstairs and started making pancakes. I got some strawberries, orange juice and finished everything with a splash of cream. I smiled at my creation. Few minutes later, I saw Y/N coming. Awwww. What a cutie. Her pants were too large and it covered her tiny feet, my hoodie was so big on her that she looked like she's drowning in it. So cute. She smiled and hugged me. "Come on baby, let's eat breakfast..." I said. She nodded and sat on a chair. The rest of the members got down. "Good morlyyyy" They all greeted us. "Sorry dudes I haven't made breakfast for y'all, just do it yourself!" I said. "Nah it's okay we're going to a café today.."Hobi hyung said. "WITHOUT US?" Me and Y/N screamed. "Yes, just enjoy and eat your delicious breakfast the two of you alone..." Namjoon said. Mmmm.. not a bad idea.... A few moments later, me and Y/N were alone. Home alone. We ate our breakfast while laughing.
Y/N's POV
I got up and went to the restroom. A sudden cramp hit me and I grabbed the wall for support. "Y/Niee...are you okay?" I heard Taehyung's voice. "Y-yea!" I said and locked the door. I sighed and noticed that I'm on period. But suddenly, I gasped. A stain of blood was clearly visible on the sweatpants, Taehyung's sweatpants. Aishhhh.... what can I do now??? How can I go to the room and get new pants without him noticing. I sighed and started thinking. Minutes passed, no ideas. I heard a knock on my door. "Y/Niee~ I brought new pants... And some stuffs you need.. Come out and take it.. don't worry...."Tae said from the outside. My eyes got widened. Did he already noticed??? "I opened the door slightly and took the bag. It had some pads and some pants. Gosh this was embarrassing. I thanked him shyly and did everything I need. I got out of the bathroom, red cheeks, looking down.... Then without a word I got into the laundry room and put the dirty pants in the laundry. I felt someone back hugging me. "Y/Nieee... You're so cute when you're shy.... But don't be embarrassed okay? It's natural and I am here for you..." He then picked me up and went to his room. He placed me on the bed and jumped besides me. Gently, he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer, and resting my head on his chest. I felt his hand caressing my hair. Taehyung was so caring. A few minutes later, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry I couldn't post much lately but I had exams to prepare so I was busy.
Gentle reminder: Ur amazing,ur beautiful, ur worth it. Never give up and keep going. You're doing amazing. I loveyiia