lacrosse team dancing

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

with her gym kit slung over her shoulder, stasie and flynn made their way over to fourth period in the gymnastics.

"and you're sure she won't be mad?" stasie asked the girls as she pushed open the door for them.

"trust me, she'll be thanking us - she said herself she never wants to show her face here again." flynn nodded.

"okay." stasie quickly agreed, while setting her bag down and making her way over the other girls in the class.

"morning girls." their teacher, miss jordan, greeted, "shall we start with some stretches?"

"okay miss."

"you okay?" flynn laughed at her friend who didn't look very well.

"i don't know how you do it," stasie shook her head as she shifted into a lunge, "so much sugar and you don't feel sick?"

"it's simply natural selection." flynn joked.

"the only thing natural will be my stomach spewing out on the floor." stasie groaned.

flynn hid her chuckle behind her palm, "oh, come on. you only had one pint - can't handle it?" she teased.

"i clearly can't." stasie shook her head.

"alright girls! are we all stretched out and ready?"

"yes, miss!" stasie nodded, not noticing she was the only one who spoke up. flynn snickered at this and she hid head head behind her hands in embarrassment.

"good to hear, anastasia. let's jump right into it," she announced before connecting some upbeat music to the speakers.

they all nodded and began mirroring her moves as she called them out, "and right. and left. step, touch. step, touch. step, tou-"

their teacher paused when she saw julie rushing into the room with an annoyed look plastered on her face.

"oh, julie, how nice of you to join us." their gym coach greeted her.

"i'm so sorry." the molina girl sighed, "i overslept."

their instructor only smiled at her, "take your spot." she pointed over to stasie and flynn.

julie stalked over to them and stood in between the two, "so, why didn't either of you wake me up? i missed my first three classes."

"good reach."

"well, flynn wouldn't let me," stasie confessed.

"just like i told stasie, you said you were never gonna show your face at school again." flynn reminded her, "and i'm a very literal person.

"breathe out."

"it's okay, it's those stupid ghosts that i'm really upset at." julie shook her head, "i'd kill them
if they weren't already dead."