Giorno's Room

Chapter 5

Your POV:

"So Y/N, what's it gonna be?" Mista asked. "Who's room are you sleeping in?" I paused and thought about my decision. I look up to find everyone's eyes on me.

"I'll go with Giorno." I said. Abbacchio tensed up and balled up his fists.

"Are you kidding me? With him? The runt?" Abbacchio said through his gritted teeth.

I backed away from him as he took a couple of steps closer to me. Bruno interfered and stepped in front of me. The air grew tense as everyone's attention was now on the capo and his right hand man. Abbacchio showed no signs of fear or cowardly expressions, he took a step closer to Bruno. As they were eye-to-eye, Abbacchio tried to intimidate the young capo. Bruno looked Abbacchio dead in the eyes as his subordinate challenged him.

"You will not intimidate them on my watch, Abbacchio. You will not try to assert your dominance as you stand before me. Stand down." Bruno growled not looking away.

Everyone's eyes widened at the confrontation.

Abbacchio huffed and broke the eye contact, he took a couple steps back and sat down. Folding his arms across his broad chest.

Bruno turned around and winked at me with a small smile on his face. I put my hands together and gave him a silent 'thank you' as he just nodded in return.

Giorno stood up straight walked towards me and held out his hand. "Shall we?" He said. I grabbed his hand and nodded as we exited the room.

As we entered his room, it was simple and classy. Vanilla colored walls with cherrywood trimming. The vintage styled windows with long wine colored drapes that reached the floor. His lounging chair in the corner that had fluffy white pillows looked heavenly to relax in.

"So, how many times do you and Abbacchio almost kill each other?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Almost multiple times a day, every week." He said truthfully. "I apologize that you had to witness that mess cara/caro." He said. "Abbacchio can be very irritable." He said.

"I can see that. There's nothing to apologize for, Giorno. It was more comedic than scary. Having a a twenty-something year old go after and try to fight a fifteen year old!" I said laughing. Giorno chuckled at the memory.

"Yes, even though Abbacchio and I have our ups and downs, we are still team mates and I know deep down he does care for me. He doesn't like showing that much emotion." Giorno explained.

"That would make sense." I said.

"Since I have you here bella/bello, you are free to take a bath if you would like. I'll get you some clothes in the meantime." Giorno said.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" I said blushing.

He guided me into his bathroom. He set towels on the side for me as he started pulling out some candles and lighting them up. He opened the window that was by the bathtub to let some fresh air in. The silky white curtains flowing in the wind as the calm air blew into the room. He turned the water on and threw some scented salts in there along with rose petals.

"Okay, that should be all. I'll have your clothes laid out on the bed ready for you." Giorno concluded.

I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Gio." He wrapped his arms around me, surprised by the affection. "You're welcome Y/N. I'll go fetch your clothes." He whispered in my ear. He walked away and closed the door behind him.