T W E N T Y F I V E

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

May 9th, 2018

Lilah sighed as she tied her long blonde hair back into a ponytail, the girl grabbing her phone and her bag from her hotel bed before she leaves the room. She meets Aila, August, Declan, Josh and Kieran in the lobby and smiles at them all, the 6 of them making their way to the Stadium where Mason was playing today.

"You're quiet." Declan says, himself and Lilah walking side by side whilst the others walk in front.

"I'm just tired." She shrugs.

"Spoken to Mason?" He asks, watching her shake her head.

"By the time we got here yesterday he was already asleep and I was too tired." Lilah replies, moving her curtain bangs out of her face.

"Stop thinking about what Rodgers said, it's not true." Declan sighs, knowing that her mind was racing with the comments he made about her.

"I know it's not but it still doesn't sit right with me. I literally got them 23 goals and he turns the entire team against me for no reason." Lilah sighs.

"Hey, look, Chilly and Madders know it isn't true and they're on your side, they keep defending you online so you just need to stop worrying. Everything will calm down soon." Declan reassures her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side.

"Thank you." Lilah sighs softly as he smiles at her.

"Stop being so nice, people are gonna think we like each other." Lilah pushes him off of her.

"She's back." Declan laughs as she catches up to Aila and August. 

The six of them approach the stadium after around 10 minutes of walking, the group of them filing in through the crowded gates. Lilah managed to get lost in the large crowd of Dutch people, the girl managing to find an empty corner to stand in. She feels her phone buzz in her hand, the girl looking down at it to see a message from Mason.

She waits until the majority of the hallways had cleared out before she starts walking around, the girl managing to slip past security and into the away side of the stadium so she could see Mason before he played.

"Excuse me, should you be down here?" She hears someone shout, the girl stopping for a second before she finds a random door and walks in quickly, shutting it behind her.

"Agh!" She squeals, the girl having realised she'd walked into the changing rooms. She covers her eyes with her hands and listened to the guys laugh, the girl moving forward and turning to make her way out. Mason spots her and smirks to himself, the brunette making his way to the door quietly, pressing his hand against it so she couldn't leave.

"Why's the door stuck?" Lilah questions to herself quietly, trying to pull the door open but she couldn't. She heard Mason laugh quietly and she instantly recognised it, the girl slapping his chest lightly which causes him to laugh loudly.

"Asshole." Lilah says as he moves his hand.

"I won't be a minute lads." Mason says to his team before him and Lilah leave the dressing room. Mason pulls her across the way into a meeting room that was empty, the brunette smiling at her with excitement.

"Hello." Lilah smiles at him. Mason looks at her and watches her for a second before he pulls her into a soft and loving kiss, the girl initially shocked by the action but she soon kissed back.

"I've been needing to do that since March." Mason admits when he pulls away

"March? That was 2 months ago." Lilah replies.

"Yeah I know." Mason smiles a little, noticing how her usual sarcastic and jokey self had disappeared and she was acting cute and soft now. She looks up at him with doe eyes before she kisses him again, Mason feeling a weight lift off of his shoulders, the brunette now believing that Lilah liked him back from the way she had just kissed him.

"I've got to get on the pitch." Mason sighs.

"Good luck." She grins softly.

"Wait here a second." Mason informs her, the brunette disappearing to the changing rooms, picking up his black and yellow home shirt before he walks back to where Lilah was.

"Need to look the part." He grins, handing it to her as she slips it on over her jumper whilst they walk out of the meeting room.

"Good luck kiss?" Mason asks cheekily as she stands on her tiptoes and presses a kiss to her lips.

"I need to go because that Security Guard is coming for me." Lilah points to him before she dashes, listening to Mason laugh as she gets away from the Security guard and makes her way back to the main entrance to get to her seat.

♡♡♡

mace💗
lilah

lilah💗
mason

mace💗
will you be my girlfriend?

lilah💗
yes 😊

♡♡♡

Lilah smiles to herself as she finally finds her seat, the girl sitting between Declan and Aila whilst they look at her with confusion. Aila was the first to notice she was wearing Mason's shirt, the girl tapping Kieran's shoulder to tell him whilst Declan noticed and told Josh.

The 6 of them screamed the entire way through the match, Lilah thoroughly impressed that Mason scored 3 goals in one match. Once they were done, the 6 of them made sure they were the last to leave the stadium and stayed behind to recruit Mason for their drive to Arnhem.

"Do you know what?" Mason calls, catching all of their attention.

"What?" Declan replies.

"The girlfriend looks good in my shirt." Mason grins, basically announcing it to their friends as he stands behind Lilah with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Finally! Jesus Christ we've only been waiting forever." Aila cheers.

"I'm gonna nick this shirt." Lilah says as Mason slips his hand in hers, the two of them walking behind everyone else whilst they walked back to the hotel.

"I'm gonna need it in the next game, but I'll let you have it after that." He whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the side of her head.

♡♡♡

author's note - don't worry! the next few chapters will be up soon, it's currently 01:57 am for me and I have to get up at 8:30 for college 😢
i hope you like the new and improved 'get together' chapter 'cause I do :)
goodnight chickens!! x