ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"So just to be clear, it's this video that I can't watch without you?" Lando's eyed widened like he had just seen his worst fear. "Please turn that off now!" "And what if I don't?" Iris tested him. "I'll come over and turn it off, myself." By the time you'll get here I've already watched this video at least twice. What's the point then?" "The point is that.." The doorbell rang as if it was planned. "Hang on, I gotta go get the door." She took her phone with her but didn't look at the screen. As she opened the door she froze.

"I said I would come turn it off." He smiled. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She jumped into his arms and Lando took a few steps back because he didn't expect her to do that. "I came to see you because I missed you and your sister told me you'd be happy to see me too. I guess she was right." Iris broke away from the hug to see if he was being serious. "You texted my sister?" "I got a DM from @gemma.louise.d saying and I quote You may have won my sister over, but you still have to prove yourself to me." She put her head in her hands. "Did she really send you that?" "I think you can ask her." He said, pointing behind her. "I am going to kill you when I get back."

She ran to get her stuff, fixed her make-up and hair and came back downstairs. "Bye Gemma." She closed the door behind her. "You know we didn't have go somewhere, I wouldn't have minded to just hang out." Lando said. "Yeah I know, but my sister would have been camping at the door listening to what we're doing. And I like my privacy." Lando chuckled. "Would she really?" "Yes. Either that or come sit between us." "Wow, she's protective over you. Ever had a boyfriend that I need to know about?" "Nope, I've never really had a serious boyfriend."

She walked over to his car and opened the door to the drivers seat. "I'm driving, I got a nice place for us to go to." "Be my guest." She didn't drive as smoothly as Lando does but as long as she didn't crash, Iris was happy. Nobody would want to crash such an expensive car. "Where are we going?" Lando asked. "You'll see when we get there."

Iris pulled up to a parking lot and parked the car. "Close your eyes." She said as she walked over to Lando who was already holding his out for her to grab. She took his hands in hers and lad him down a path. Sometimes he got stuck in bushes and Iris laughed at him. "I swear, you're doing this on purose." At the end of the path there was a bench looking out over the river.

"Now open your eyes." Iris said full of excitement. Lando opened his eyes and stood ther speechless. "Do you like it?" "Like it? It's beautiful Iris. Nearly as perfect as you." He said. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You sure know how to charm a girl." "Only you. Because you're special Iris." He kissed her.

They sat and talked for about an hour. "Have you eaten yet? Cause I haven't and now I'm hungry." Lando laughed. "No, I haven't. I'm not really in the mood to go to a restaurant though. I don't know about you." "I feel exactly the same." "My place then?"

"How do you have no food in your fridge?" "I don't know." He opened one of his cupboards. "You fancy some pasta?" "I love pasta. If I'm hungry in the middle of the night, I make pasta." "Sounds like we're going to get on real well. My trainer Jon doesn't know I do this, maybe he trusts me a little but too much."

They kept talking about everything: Formula 1, karting, friends, their families... Iris' phone rang but she declined without looking at the contact. A few seconds later she got a notification. "Let me check if it's not an emergency." Her face into a frown and then into a disbelieving look. "What's going on? Everything okay?" Lando asked, Iris was still staring at the text as if that would make it dissapear.

~~*~~
I'm sorry this chapter is late and a bit shorter but I was rereading it yesterday and it made no sense. So I wanted to rewrite it. The next chapter will be up on saturday, as usual.