The Speed Demon meets the Gacha Demon

Y/N:Welp gang I'm gonna summon the ONLY being outside of us that is that can contain Gudako.

The LDO and the Servants(Minus some who needed some time to "talk" with some other servants):Yes boss.

Meanwhile in the void.

???:Y̵̨̡̡̧̛̖̮͖͇̞͓̳͈̲͓̝͙̗̘̩̳̰͍̳͚̻̯̗͇̫͇̥͎̥͚̏̉̆͊̄͛̾̒̆͋͂̑̎̈͑͒͐̾̃͋̕̕͜͜ͅͅĀ̶̡̨̡̡̨͈̜͈̯̞̯̼̘̭̹̜̣̗̳͔͕̺͙̝̱̼̥̞̞͈̣̣̭͔̞̫̖̪̩̻̮̫̠̖̬̯͈̟̲̘͎̻̙̼͇̗͚͍̞͔̳͕͇͔̱̝͕͖̥͇̩͓̫͕̣̳̙͍̭̱̟̺̼͉̪͙̮͇̞͔͉͓̻̗̖̮̟̳̳̪̄̈́̇̄͆͂̀̑͛̈̀̒͌̈́͆͌̓̔̕̚̚͜͜͝͝Ą̴̧̢̢̢̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̲̰͓̩̰̝̯̹̺̰̪̱͎̘̩͍̭̟̭̬̩̭̟͈̣̻̤̬̟̖̟̼͇̼͍̼̦͎̤̱̮̦̫̣̝͚͖̜̭̦̙̦̯̻̥͔̖̣̟̰̝̘̣̯̟̹͖̱̖̤̦̦̪̠͙̩̮͇̪͓̩̊̐͌̓̉̃̈́̀̊̏͛̌̒̏͛̓̊̾̔̉́̎̋͆͗͌͊̊́̂̊͗̈́͂̃̐͑̾̾̄̾̽͗̆̌̈́̍̓̑́̈́̈́̾̆͛̈́͗̌̎͋̈̔̓͂͊̒̈́͗̍̄͆̓̍͐̾̀͗͋̿͒̋͑͒̇͌̿́͒͗͊́́̀̈́͆͛̏͌̎́̉́̇̍́̀̉̃̑̀̐͐͆̉̑̉̓̓͐̅̐͑̎̆̑͋̈̋͑͋̾̋̃̈́̈͑͊̏͊̂̈̐̊̑͗̈́̇̓̔̈́̈̏̆̆́͋̀̀͋͛̀̏̓̿̏̉̽̍̇̊̅̒̍̋̀̓̑́̅̽̓̃͌̈́̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̚̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅĄ̸̢̧̨̧̨̢̢̡̧̧̢̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̢̛̛̛̱̮̭̯̤̳͍̬̫̻̮̜̪̦̩̦͖͖̪̠̳͔̱̫̬̩̜̙̞̥̣̹̥̯̱̻͕̱̺̞̗̞͎͙̟͉͉̰̘͚̥͓̳̙̠͖͈̟̹̬̤̟̼̯̖̬̳̝̙̗͚͕͕̙̳̲̭̳͉̠̜̯̤̰͖̩̤͚̜̳͖͍͚̦͈͓͕͖͍͚͙̘̦̘̳̤̞̹͎̤̩̠̼̥̣̩͙̭͖̻͍͙͖̹̼̙̯̤̯̪͙̰͎̣̲̩̣͎͉̪̝͓̤̰̬̖̝̠̼̠̥͓̹̩͚̼͖̝̤̯̥̟̹̬̻̰̬̞͔̝̽̔́̃̃̒͛̈́͗̀͐͋́͗͆́̀̀̄̑̂̾̇̃̓̓̌̋̄̓͌̈́̑̇͗͋̇̒̉̓̿̄̀̓͌̽͒́̂̇̏̈͛́̽̎͒̓̀́͗͗͂̂̎̓͐̀̀̋̏̓̉̏̓̇́̄́̃̔͋̅͐͂͊̈́̐́̏͛͗͐͊̔̊̌̍́̅̽̄͐́͂̊̂̅̎͊̒̈́͊̀͑̿̈́̓̋̽̐͊͗̓͐̔̾́̔͐͋̄̑͐̈̇̄̀͊͛͗̾̒͂̆̓̒̈́͑́͊́̃̍͐͋̂̓̍̀́̂̍͆̃́̒͗̕̕͘̕͘̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅÅ̶̧̧̨̧̢̨̢̡̛̛̛̟͙̰͙̗̯̩̻̗̜̬̘͚͚̼͓̤̭̭͙͚̰̹̩̞̜̮̮̪̯̫̻̲͓̰̱͇͇̤̫͉̲͈̹̪̻̻̰̻̙̤͇̝̲̮͕̝̜̪͎̻̖̝̩͖̮̫̪͔̙̬̞͈̼͎͍̬͇͇̞̦̤̼͎̈́̇̏̈́̓̎̅̃͌̋̽̀͆̈́̄̽̔̎̉̇͆̈́̿͑́͛͋̀̌̽̓͋̃́̾̉̒̓̐̋̅́͒́̑̅̽̽̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅA̷̡̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̡̢̢̡͕̲̠̰͓̹͓̺͖͚͍͙̞͈̖̖̹̟̼̘̜̝̘̺̻̖̙̥̤͖͈̣̜̻̣͇̮̙̱͇͍̲̠͚̪̤̞̰͈̗̫̤̭̞̫̪̘̯̠̤̱̗̭͍̳̞͔̘͈͚̲͔̜̬͓̱̭͖̹̖̺͉̤̝͔̬͍̘̙̪̜̯̙̤̭̩͖̘͕͔͉̜̦͚͇̠̜̱͎̞̘̜͈̺͈̲̪̥̰̬̤̯̲̫̬͇̫̖̤̯̝͓͉̝̲̱͚̞̻͍͚̬̥͉͚͕̘̻̙̬͓̮̪͈̦̥̹̗̘̠̤͚̟͉͉̲̺̩̘̗͓̙̺͐̾̐̌̊̈́́̽̕͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅA̵̧̡̨̧̨̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̡̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̞͙͕̣̱͉̼̙̺̤̫̥̩͙̝̰̪̖̼̭̲̻̤̤͕͉͇̗͚̼̳̩̺̬͖͖̪̖͍̳̖̺͖̠̝̤̳̜̲̭̣̲̪̣̮̻̞̤̬͎͕̞͎̙̠̳͔̼̰͍͉͚̗̳̣̥̤̲̻̟̻̤̠͇͎̙̦̘͓͈̮͉̜͔̮͕̱̞͚̳̪̬̹̪̱̩̥̮͈̹̝̖̝͉̱̘̮̠̤̘̤̬͍͍̹̹̩̜̝̪͓͖̰̩̼̲̼̣̦̰͔͓̻̦͚̜͖͇̹̘̜̹̻̟͕͉̗̖͖̹̘͙̯̙̰̘̮̙̥̣̹͔̩̦̩͉̙̓͌̑̾́͗̉͗͑́͑̍͐̇̏̍̍̽͐̎̎͛̓͂͋̊̅͋̈̄̑̅̐̉̍͆̆̆͂̌́̈̅̽͆͋̂͛̀̊̈́̽̌̉̌̋̈̈́̍̊̈́̒̉̃̍̃͂̅̊͐̾̽̈̆̈́̈́͐͒̍͗̂͆̀̈́͆̈́̈́̄͗́̊̿̍̄̈͐͆̈́̍́́̒͛̓́̾̎͒͌̄́̒̀͊̏̈͊̈́̔̊̂̿͘̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅÃ̴̡̢̢̧̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̞̫̱͈̰̮͍̣̟͕̥̦̣͈̖͓̣̗̻̥̹̭͓͇͖̣̣̦̪̩͓̖͖͍͉̫̥̗̰̠̙͈̦̹̺̬̯̯̞̫͍̩̉̽͑̑̔̎͆͑̈́̍̊͒́͐̿͂̂̈́̈́̌̐̎̋͑͊͗̄̍̍͐̓̀̉͑̊͋̽͑̈́̈́̌̃̈̍̄͑͛̎̀̽̀̏̃̏̓͑͑̉̄̎̊̈́̀̂̀́̂̉͐̆́͌͌̈́́̌̄̏̾̈́̓̉̉̉̃̅͌̅̐̈̀́̎̋̀̎̏̽̔̿̇̀͋̊̀̋͋̌̃͑̎̓̈́̏́̈́̏̔͊̀͂͐͐́͌͑͑̐̆̈́̆̓̒͋́̅͑̓̋̓̃̓͗͑̈͗̎̎͐̄́́̉͑̂̀͊̈́̒̃̊̌̿̍̿̾̔̑̐́̔̆̅́̑̔͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̕̚͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝Á̷̡̢̧̢̡̧̢̢̨̧̡̡̡̢̧̢̧̨̛̟̥͚͕̣̪̙̖̪̱̣͈̯̜͓̗̹̗̳͉̦̰̘̭̞͖̜̺͓̪̩͓̯̙̗̮͇̭͈̗̼̭̬̹̤̫̜̤̬͚̹̼͈̰̠̙̯̥͓̩̘̼̙̜̪̰̯͓̥̗͍͕͇̥͔̱͓̹̙͍̪̟̳͇̖̱̠̮̝̩̜̹͚̙̙̲͎̣̯̭̯͚̠̞͓̖̯̮̪͇͚̯̻̯̰̘̻͙̖̝̥̯̮̱͕̦̠͚̲̜͎̻͈̮͈̹̖͙̯̘̟̥̣͈̘̭̤̰̬͎̞͉͓̮̰͖͚̘̘̙͎̦̳̱͛̉̿̊̉́̃͆̆̈́̆͑͌̉͒̀̅̃̂̓͋̔̐̄̀́͋́̏̍̔̔͋̄͆͑̒̈̉͆́̈́͋̐̓̋̀̏̑̌͌̑̽̇̍̐̍͒͌̆̈́͑̇͗̈́͊̀͊̀͊͋̽͗̐̈̅̐̄̽̈́̄̈̽̉͗͆̉͆̿́̍̊̈́̿͐͆̀̾̾͂̍̑̅̑̀̕͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̚̕̚̕͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅÄ̷̧̢̨̡̡̢̨̢̢̧̧̨̨̧̨̡̨̢̧̨̢̧̨̢̢͙̼̣̼̗̺͕͉̮̠̩̯̜͎̺̜̯͈̱̖̪̝̺̼̟̝̫̟͉̠̩̺̜̝͈͙̜͚͇̱̬̱͚̞͇̥̠̫̘̥͔̙̩̲̯̙̤̙̼̲͎͈̳̼̘̫͉͖̟̞̰̬͍͎̲̹̳̼̗̘̞̝̘͖̥͍̻͎̳͉͚̼̗͔̯̦͕̬͖̩̙̹̠̣̞̱̟̠̗̲̠̻̮̥̖͓̥̻̱͇͍̫̪̲̗̘͔̭̼̫̤̯̥̼̙͖͖͍̥͉̜͓̻͙̗̥͈̰̟̦̠̪̳̭̯̱͇̹̙̟͈̗̠̜͎́̆̌̇̌̾͂̓̿͌̂́̓̀̈̓̂̅̐̚͜͜͜͜͜͠Ǎ̷̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̹͈̮̞̲͙̗͖̩̩̟̪͚̥͇̖̬̻͖̱̱̭̙̙̲̼̗̫̠̺͔̗̩̜̥͚̟̠̪̦̤̣̰͉̱̜̥͉͈̰̱̊͆͆͋̑̾̒̆͂̈́́͊̽̅̈́̽͊̇̃́̔͗͛̿͗̀́̏͆͐̅̅͒̍̑̇̍̽̐̈́̈̽̍̍̾̄̓̉͋́͌̀̍̿̓͐̃͗̒͗̄̊̓͒͗̆̄̒̿̅̉̐̈̿͒́̌͒̆͂́͊́̅̈́͋̀͂̈́̍̂̏͊̿͒̍̈́̀̉̀͐͑́̈́̇̈͊̾̈́͆̊̽̎̎͑̒̒͋̇̉̾̽̂̈́̒̉̐͊̌́͛̏̀͌͛͛̉̎͆̂͌̄̇̄̐̋̉̽̓͋̈́͂̒́̄̒̒͊̂̓͘̕̚͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̚̚͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅḨ̴̨̨̡̨̨̧̢̨̧̧̢̡̨̧̧̨̢̨̢̧̡̛̛̛̼͙̻͇̮͉̬̞̥̥̻̗͕̩̘̟̘̤̰̘̹͍̟͇͇̣̺̞̟̹̜̰̦̬̖̯̥͙͚͈̟̯̘͇͍͔̼̻̣̹̮͇̘̞͈͓͎͚͔̪̼̻̞̰̘̲͓̮̬̦͉͈̠͕̜̬̠͙̟̟̞̣̹̲͔͈͎͖̹̰̤̘̩̫͉̝̺̙̙̖̲̩͚͍̤͈̪̥̻̳͚̘̮̹̬̼͙̱͔̝͉͈̼̜̜̬͎̺͈̤̗̪̮͖̹̥̟͍͖͖͓̱̞̣͙̣̯͇͔̩̼̼̤̰̲̲̗̖͎̘͎̝̜̭̙̣̗̤̺̜̃̒̀͗͆̈́̿̓͊̒͆͆̅͆̒͐͒̊̊̒̓̌̀̓̒͐́̈́̇̈̏̓̈́̈͂̄́͂̑̽̋̆̐̌̃̈́͂̉̈͒̉̊̊̄̈́̅̒͐̽̌̀͊̈́́͂̂̓̈́͌͋̋͐̍̊̅̈́̈́̉̅͌̒͒͋̓̇́̎̾̄̔́̓́̒̒̌̈́͛̾̚̕̚̕̚̕̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅỚ̶̢̧̗̟͙̭̳͖̞̤̬͉͙͓̭͓͓͓͕̭͙͎͚͈̠͕͇̳̂́͑̽̒͒́̀̄͒̎̈́̆̋̎̂̓́͂̾̀̄̌̔̂̇͋͋̓̍̉͌͗̉̈́̌̀̇̿̎̒̑̋̓͂̂̽͛̂̾̅̋̅͒̊̀̎́̿̓̊͒̐̊̍̿͒͘̚̚̕̕̕͝͝͠͝ͅƠ̷̧̡̢̧̢̢̧̡̡̢̢̢̡̛̛̟̦̮͔̖͇̻̫͍̜͍͚̙̝͕̥͔̠̦̤̳̝͕͓̘͍̟͕͖͔̝̹̥͈̱͕̫̭͔̫̦̠̟͎̙̩͙̗̦͍̤͓̜̘̼̱͉͕͇͇̥̞͓͎͍̟̬̗̜̱̩̟̤̺̼̣͈̪̳̳̱͙̖̥̱̩͈̖̗̮̰̻̭̻̺̭̫͍͓̗̻͉̱̫͚͉͖̪̘̼͈̟͔̲͉̥͚̤̗̙͕̼̩̜̦͔̱̯̦̹̻̗̗̻̯͉͍͇̻̱̤̹͈̠̘̙͎̄̊͋̔͗̏̑̃̀̆̃̏̐̐̽͆͛̌͑̍̌̔̊̔̾̊̐̈́̾͋͐̉̊̆͆̇̈̽̎̑̿̏̾̾̈́̈́͌͊͒̓̿̉͊́̓͋͂̎̍́̃̄̄̉̈͑̇͆̃̔́̀͗̾́̾̀̍̏̅̌̌͐̅͌̏̈͒̾͑̓̅̓͛̋̌̃̃̉͊͛̓̂͒̂̀̅͐̑̌̒̾͌͛̈́͑̉̍́̀͘̕͘̕̚̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅƠ̴̢̨̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̻̥̺̯̠̯̭͎̱̳͔̥̦͚͓͇̗͚̭̜̜̺͎̜̱͙̣͖̬͚̦͇̩̋́̃͑̄̑͂͆̍͊̄̔̐̀̿̐̄̓̄̋̐͑̉̉̃͊̔̊̉̓͂̀̌̇͒̊̓͛̓͐̋͒̇͗̀̌͛̅̐͊̒́̑̃̓̔͛̊͗̽̿͌̿̇̅͗͐̈́̇͋̓͛͌̏̋̉͋̉́̓͋̆̎̇̿́̋̒̽̆̃̽̎͗̂̈̄̋̆̇́̿̈́̓̆͗̏͑̈̏̐͋̽̉̈́̈́͌̈́̑͑͑̔͛̈́̽͛̏͊̏́͋͗͋̈́͆̈́̓̈́̑̈́͐̑̇͛̓̍̎͌́̇͛̇͊̾̉́̋͆̃̏̓̋̅̌̓̏͗̿̐̀̽̈́͛̅̄͗̚̚̚̚̕̚͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅǪ̶̢̢̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛͉̥̼̱̗͖͈̣͇̙̞̫͈͓͍̬̫̗̭̙̫͉͎̮̣̪͙͈̩̤̩̩̘̲̫̞̤̙̱̖̳͔͉̺͈̼̯͇̣͉͎̠̗̙͇̺̲̣̟̲̳͗͒̆͛́͒̀͆͗́̏̂͂̌̀̿̍͊̇͆͌̀͌͋͊͌̈́̏̊̂͛̌̌̂̋̈̈̄̎̈͂̏̽̏̈́̅̇̇̽͌́͋̓̐̃̋̈́̌̎̂̐̑̇͛͗͐́́͂̍̾̓̀͛̉̔͊̀̃̏̈́͒͒̄̅̓͗̀̆̉̾́̅́̆̀͂͌͗̃̃̎͛̀͊̿̆̋̉̋̅͛̄̈͛́̚̕̚̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅO̸̡̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̨̨̧̨̢̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̱̝͙̠̰͕̝͕͔̘̟̲̳̼͍̩̟̺̻̮̘͍̩͕͕̬̭̱͔̠̝͓̲̟̳̝͈̪̱̙̖͓̪̤̯̦͉͔͔̯͔̰̺͍͔̣͍͙̝͎̻̠͖̹̲̺̯͈̪̲͕̹̲̠̙͇̪̩̫̰̲͇̲̮̹̼͍̠̯̞̜̪̺̞̝̟̤͈̹̘̭̘̤͙̠̗̥̘̺̟͉͍̻̗͖̫͎͈͖̦̜͍̼̜̠͕͖̟̫̪̫͉̥͉͖̜͖̩̪̳͎͙͎̩͙̦͎̪̞͉̻͉̺̠̠͈͍̼̰̬͕̳̼̙̞͚̮̻̹̣̟̲̎͌̓̀̀͂̉̀͆̔̈́̊͒̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅǪ̸̧̡̢̧̨̢̡̢̧̨̨̧̧̢̧̨͉̰̤̪̥͍͓̥̣̙̯̯̗̦̗̘̼͙̻̬͚̭̫̤͚̗͍̳͔̖̪̯̭̘͈̞̩̭̩͔̫̖̙̰̝͖͙̥̙͕̗͔̝̼̭̣͍̳̭̥̤̬͇̝̪̜̰̬̰̤̗͓̰͖͔̤͖͎͓̥͎̜̣͉̻̮̯̥̗̳̪̳̳͎̗̹͎͕̦͎̳̞͇͉̘̜̠̜̫̗̰͈̦̣͕̲̲͔̝̗̦̱͎̬̜̯̰͚̗͓̗̬̲̣̠̤̪̰̪͖͖͇̰̪̣̮͚̗̬̞̙͔͇̘̙̩̪̏̍͐̑͂̑͂̈́̀̈͋͗̈́͐̈́͛̍̀͒̓̈́̓̏̂͋͑́̈́̌̅͊͒̓̎͋̐̅̈́̍̃̉̾͐͂̾̈́̓̎͒̀͐̄͗̄̏̾̆̑͊̈́̍̒͑̀͗͒̈̄̈́̋͆̈̀̈́̊̀̄̉̏͘̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅƠ̶̧̧̧̨̨̢̧̨̨̡̢͇͓͇̗̥̞̝̘͖̲̰̜̥̗̩̮͈̺͖̪̘͙̝̠̭͍̤̦̤͈̘̱͕̗͓͇̖̣̻͖͇̮̮̯̩̤͈͈̖̮͈̙̖̩̯̻̖̹̜͉̰͈̰̘̤̪͙̙̫̪̜̮̥̮̭̰̝̼̖̻̳̭̣̠̜̺̹̹̺̘͇͍̥̙̻͉̖͚͉̱͎̜͕̜̹̘̯̻̩̱̪̭̯̼͈̼͔̠͓̥͎͔͖̜͓͇̅̃̀̄͌̈̇̈́̄͑͌̌̈́͛̿́̒͒̈́̃̿́́̆̚̚̚͠͝͠͝ͅͅƠ̵̡̨̨̢̡̨̡̨̡̢̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̛͈͙̳̼̹̫̮͈͓̰͓͍̥̳̞͎̘̬͎̗͈͚̬̗̮̠̯͓̗͎͕̻̺̦̩̝͓̱̠̳͚̝̹͉͈͇̖͎͔̺̬͉̺͍̬̝̥̖̮͚̫̬̞̼̝̠͇͔̳͍̫͉̙̼̭͍̟̬̻̭͉̲̭͍̯͍̳̟̥̙͈͈̟͓̠̗̹̫͇͖̙̫̻̟͖̺̞͓̰̜͓͉̳̰̟̠̯͂͗̍̈́͋̈̀͛̃̏̋̉̋͛̇̊͒͛̾̋͌̃͌͑̊̀̓̈́͂̿̈́̏̔̀́͑̇͋͗̈́̈́̍͗̐́́̀̔̋̋̽͑̏͗̇͗̊̾̽̓͊̓̑̂̌̌̌͑̃̿̂͋͗́͂̐͌͒͊̈̌̚̚̚̚̕̚̚̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅ!̵̧̡̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̢̨̡̧̛̛͍̤̪̩̫̭͎̠̳͖͕̟̮̙̻̞̻̯̬̟͙̣̮̣̱̣̟̮͉̫͍̤͖̖̬̯̗̼̠̤̟̺̳̮͍̘͚̳̰̲͙̜̣̜͎̲̣͇̲̜̟̲̮͍͔̠̻̪͈͈̠̣̟̿͐͗́̄̔̐̊́̀̆̋̈̾̏̋͂̂̈́̄̑̐̈́̄̃͑͐͐̒̃͒̍͊͋͐̎̽̏͛́̎̉́̀̌̏͐͊̈͐̐̇̋̄̑̐͒͊̍͐̑̊͆͂̽̇̊͆̓̋̃̐̀̀̄͂̈̏̃́̀̊̑̉̋̐͂̈́̃̍̅̄̈́̌̈̋́́̑̊̾̈́̇́́̐͊̍̈́̐̔̅̀͆̆̓̎͐́̏̍̿́̓͐͒̋̎͑́̀̃̐͐́̃̍͆̊̃̽̆͑̅́̅̋̚̕͘̕̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ-said a being of immense speed that only the likes of Wolfgang Schreiber and those could fight against him can tag him.