I'm Not Him

Korra was laying on her bed twisting and turning trying to find a comfortable position for her nap, but she couldn't help but worry about Asami.

"You're going to get her killed" a voice spoke

Korra sat up looking around the room but saw know one.

"You should've just done the mission" a man appeared "but you let yourself get to close"

Korra: "Dad?"

Tonraq: "hey sweetheart" he smirked

Korra: "what do you want from me"

Tonraq: "I don't want nothing"

Korra: "If thats the case why don't you leave me alone and go fuck yourself"

Tonraq grew mad, he grabbed Korra throwing her off the bed then picked her up pinning her against the wall aggressively. His face was pissed but then he started to let out a soft chuckle

Tonraq: "you remind me so much of myself" he chuckled more "the way you lash out on them with you get annoyed"

Korra didn't know what to say, she was feeling so many emotions

Tonraq: "think about it Korra, you're just like me"

Korra: "I'm nothing like you"

Tonraq: "ah but you are" he threw her to the ground "you even said it yourself"

Korra: "I'm not you" she looked up at him

Tonraq: "I know you can see it" he bent down to meet her eyes "when you saw your reflection on that mirror, you didn't see yourself, you saw me. Any move you did, I did" he brought her to her feet "you just won't accept it"

Korra: "I'm not you and I'll never be you"

Tonraq: "says the one that lashes out on her own brothers, you even did it to your mother, who's next? Asami?"

Korra: "no, I would never hurt her"

Tonraq: "but you already did, you lied to her, hid stuff from her"

Korra: "you forced me to"

Tonraq: "no Korra, I told you to find out where the other organization is" he shook his head "I never told you to lie to her or even get close to her... this was your plan"

Korra realized what he meant. It was all her ideas.

Tonraq: "you got too close to Asami, you led her to her death"

Korra: "what?"

Tonraq: "where is she right now?"

Korra: "with mom"

Tonraq: "and you don't think your mother wants revenge"

Korra: "what are you saying?"

Tonraq: "you killed her lover, now she'll kill yours" he faded away

Korra's eyes widened, she knew it was too good be true, the way her mother forgave her fast, and not only that but she didn't hesitate to agree about Asami going with her. Korra ran out the room to check on the boys who were wide awake, who she thought were sleeping.

Mako: "hey kor" he smiled

Bolin: "you alright?"

Korra: "where's mom"

Mako: "no clue"

Bolin: "I think she went out"

Korra walked away from the guys, taking out her phone and calling Asami. It went straight to voicemail. she tried texting her but none of the messages would send. She tried calling again but went straight to voicemail.