twenty one - "Why are you here?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

Next day meant school. And school meant people finding out that I was alive. And this meant drama, which meant that I was going to have all of the eyes on me.

And that's exactly what happened when I arrived at school. Ruby and I got out of the car followed by Cody who was used to having all of the eyes on him. The stares made me uncomfortable and it was showing like a wrong shade of foundation on my face.

I was on my way to my locker after my first lesson to put my books when I saw that an unusually happy Sargent was leaning on it, watching me with twinkling eyes.

"Good Morning my queen" he said as I approached him which made me stare at him with a raised brow.

"Your what?"

"My queen. I thought since I made you go through hell it should be fair that I'm well, nice to you for a week. Doesn't that sound amazing?" he pointed at himself proudly and said "And you would also be seen with this hot stuff".

"So, you're basically telling me that, for you to act like a normal human being towards people, they literally have to go through a near death experience? Are you sure you're not in need of therapy?"

"No, come on Edwards... What I did was fucked up okay? I know that, so let me make it up to you...Somehow... We both well -dislike- each other, that's obvious but there's a line to disliking each other and I know I crossed that line by pulling that stupid prank on you so let me make it up to you. Please?" he said and I made a face and acted like I, actually considered that stupid plan of his.

"Hmm... Let me think? How about...? NO!" I yelled in his face as I slammed my locker and walked away to my second lesson not bothering with looking behind me.

How can that jerk actually think that I'm going to forgive him and let him "make it up to me" by just being with me all day? After everything he's done! That's fucking torture, I can't stand him.

I walked into the classroom and It was almost filled with people. I walked to the seat way back so people wouldn't look at me through the whole lesson but it didn't really help.

The teacher walked in and looked at me as a smile transformed his stern face, "Nice to have you on time for once miss Edwards" he said as I smiled weirdly and nodded my head in embarrassment. Yay. More attention.

The whole lesson went by with me biting my nails because of how boring this lesson was and because I couldn't move in my own damn seat since all and I -literally- mean all the attention was on me these sixty minutes.

Finally I heard the bell and ran out and let out a sigh of reveal.

"What are you doing?" someone said behind me and I turned around so fast and came face to face with Sargent.

"Ah! You scared me! Wait? Are you stalking me?"

"No I'm not, My lesson ended a few minutes early and I looked at your schedule and I thought it was a good idea to wait for you"