Part 90

We woke up early the next morning and headed straight out after we ate leftovers from last night for breakfast and we got dressed.

We went just outside the tent and Harry placed the locket on a rock infront of us as we were going to hit spells at it, Ron stood behind us sulking with his arm in a sling.

"Dissendum" Harry cast and the locket went into flames for a second and started to smoke as we all approached it on the floor, the locket started making noises and stopped smoking, nothing was working.

"Incendio!" I cast and it set on fire and kept on fire which was weird.

"Expulse!" Mione cast and the locket went down a little bit of a hill as Harry followed it.

"Diffinfo!"

"Reducto!"

After none of them worked he used non verbal spells that didn't work also so Harry picked it up and put it around his neck.

"What are you doing?" Mione asked.

"We have to keep it safe till we find out how to destroy it." He called out in a huff.

"Seems strange mate, Dumbledore sends you off to find all these horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them? Doesn't that bother you?" Ron scoffed.

Harry just walked off leaving us alone for a while, "you've got a point to be honest, Dumbledore was secretive so god knows if he told Harry but in a special way or never got the chance to, that's how Dumbledore worked unfortunately. Secretively and very clever." I muttered and walked back into the tent.

-

Ron followed me in soon after and put on the radio which was giving us all info on what's going on while we wernt around.

I heard deans name on the list and I thought he was dead but apparently he's missing or gone somewhere which was better than dead, more and more muggles and muggle borns were getting killed by the minute but we couldn't do anything about it..... it broke my heart.

Ron went down for a nap as I walked outside and saw Harry in some sort of trance against the tent looking straight ahead of him and breathing heavily.

"Harry? Harry!" I shook him and he gripped onto my forearm as he come back to earth.

Mione approached us from wherever she was, "I thought it had stopped" she pondered and kneeled infront of him.

"You can't keep letting him in Harry." I sighed and lay my head on his shoulder as he let go of my arm.

"You know who has found gogorovitch" he shook.

"The wand maker!" Mione furrowed her brows as she sat crossed legged infront of us.

"He wants something that gogorovitch used to have but I don't know what and he wants it desperately I mean it's as if his life depends on it" Harry jolted back as the radio gave a little static noise.

"Dont it comforts him!" Mione called out.

"It's sets me on edge, what's he expecting to hear good news?!" Harry spat and sat back down next to me putting his head on my shoulder this time.

"I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news" Mione soothed.

I felt Harry tense up as he stood up off me, I stood up next to him furrowing my brows at the sudden change of act....

I personally liked listening to the radio, I mean not the best circumstances but I'd like to know if anyone I know gets killed or goes missing etc.

"How long until we can travel?" He ordered.