chapter 15 ~ cops or goons

"That chick is still in there" I groaned, walking towards the bathroom.

"Fiona said Carl needed to help bring in money for the winter squirrel fund" Debbie shrugged. Yeah like get a job, not rent out Frank's room to a hooker.

"Alright, breakfast" I muttered pushing her towards the stairs.

She was still way to young to see whatever was probably growing off that girl.

"Where can I get knives and blunts?" She asked as I pulled down the empty bowls.

"Deb's you can do so much better than Little Hank" I smiled reassuringly.

I mean anyone would be better than Carl's demon friend but you get my point.

"Cass go try and wake up Lip" Fiona muttered, coming in through the living room.

Our brother had pretty much become a hermit since he heard about the news of Karen's pregnancy. We weren't even sure it was his since she slept around alot, but he seemed to be taken the news pretty hard.

I made my way into our room, peeking my head over the top of the other bunk bed.

'Wanna smoke?" I muttered, climbing up there next to him.

He pulled out a box of cigarettes from under his pillow as I handed him my lighter.

"Here there's a prostitute in Frank's room?" I laughed, blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Yeah double bag dev, it's a win win." Seriously? Did everyone know who she was except for me?

"You talk to Karen yet?" I mumbled after a few moments of silence.

I know he didn't want to talk about the situation but it was something that needed to be done.

"Why? It could be anyone's kid. Owen Lindquist's, the guy on Wolcott with the lazy eye and mustang, Frank's" I chuckled a bit at that last part. I mean it better not be our dad's, I can't deal with anymore siblings.

"Yeah but how many times did you fuck her?" I asked, knowing the answer was definitely up there.

He stared at me cautiously before replying, "Like 6, 7 times a week"

God was he being fucking serious? Seven times a week for what, 8 months? That was around 224 times.

"I'm not you're mother so I won't yell at you. But I definitely don't have a problem with beating your ass" I snapped, slapping him on the back of the head.

There was no way Karen was going to look after the baby, and on the off-chance it was Lip's; what were we going to do with it?

"You need to get your shit straight" I muttered before storming out of the room. He was my brother and I loved him, but there was no way we could look after another kid.

As I walked by Debbie's room, I saw a sight I never wanted to see...

"What are you doing wearing my top? And is that makeup?" I laughed, grabbing her chubby face in my hands. "Deb's you're perfect, you don't need to change for that chameleon"