𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

"I don't think there's ever going to be a time when I'm not tired in the morning

"I don't think there's ever going to be a time when I'm not tired in the morning. Wake me up when the professor walks in," Bonnie talked as I shook my head. She was about to lay her head on my shoulder as comfort, but the dance professor had walked in. "Or not," Bonnie groaned as she sat up straight, muttering to herself angrily as I chuckled.

"Alright my lovely students my name is Penelope, it is my greatest pleasure to be the ones preparing you for the dance competition," a lady in a bright purple skirt spoke as she had her dirty brown hair twisted into a low bun with the help of her wand. "Now keep in mind when I say preparation, I don't mean multiple but only one," she stated as I raised a brow and gave Bonnie and Amelia a look who sat a seat down.

"This completion is purely based on what your inner ability is, if the professors start helping you along each and every step, it won't be your powers at all, so all of you will just get a teensy bit of heads up before the competition begins," she talked as all eyes of the ten students competing were on her, listening to each one of her words. "Today you'll be sorted with the person you'll be preparing your dance steps with. They'll all be randomized, so you are new to your environment which makes it more efficient to see your hard work and your teamwork skills."

As she finished her sentence, ten random students walked in together, forming a line next to each other as the room went silent. "Each participant will be assigned with the students in front of you, so get used to an uneasy feeling already," she said as some students were already familiar to me. "Blaise Zabini you'll be assigned with Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy will be assigned with Susan Bones, Hermione Granger will be assigned with Zacharias Smith, Bonnie Wright will be assigned with Michael Corner, Amelia Brooks will be assigned with Neville Longbottom, Hannah Abott will be assigned with Dean Thomas, Padama Patil will be assigned with Seamus Finnigan, Parvati Patil will be assigned with Theodore Nott, Ginny Weasley will be assigned with Adrian Pucey, and lastly Evelyn Young will be assigned with Cormac McLaggen," she spoke as my eyes widened at the fact that McLaggen was going to be my partner, this was my doom. I put on a fake smile as we all stood up and stood in front of our partners and McLaggen continued to creepily smile at me. I found it hilarious that Malfoy was paired with a Hufflepuff, they'd be an interesting duo as the rest of us were slightly comfortable at the thought we knew a few people around us.

"Now keep in mind, you'll be practicing your dances with your partners for the competition and if either of you fails to show up, it'll impact both of you and a possible elimination from the competition," she spoke as I wanted to chokehold the universe for pairing with me McLaggen, it's alright I got this. "Alright now, one hand on each other's shoulder and the other on each other's waist," she explained as we all took a step forward, bowing before we did as she talked.

"McLaggan, the professor said hands on my waist not my thighs," I spoke as he looked down at his hand position. "Forgive me, Evelyn, I didn't realize, I was too busy looking at your eyes," he said in a flirty tone.