Chapter 74

"Shehnaaz?! Baby please open the door..! I am getting late!"

"No..!!"

"Meri jaan..bohot der ho jayegi.. adhe ghante mein nikalna hai mujhe.. I need to talk to you! Please open the door!"

He waits for a while more and then turns back to where Khushi and his Mom are standing..

"Baccha go get the keys..yeh aise nehi manegi!"

"Oh God! You two!! Cartoons of the millennium award dena chahiye aap dono ko!"...she walks away to look for the keys..

She comes back with a patch of keys and he opens the door hurriedly..

"Maat ana mere paas! Dur raho!"... Her entire face is puffed up, she is crying her lungs out..

"Sanaa bacchi kaam hai na..?! Aise nehi karte beta! You will fall sick! Jana padhega usse! Main aur Khushi hai na..! Usse jaane de baccha!"... says his Mom..

"No Ma!! Maine kuch nehi samajhna!! Aap jao yahan se Sidharth!!"...she cries on top of her voice..🥺

"Mom give me some time..she will be fine!"... They leave and Sidharth tries to go closer..

"Maat ana mere paas! Main keh rahi hoon na!".... she starts crying in her hands, covering her entire face..🥺

He sits next to her..."Can I please hold my baby?! Please?!"

"No!!"

"Please?!"..he pleads..🥺

He removes her hands from her face and wipes her tears..."My God!! You are all red!!".... she is still crying between her breaths!

"Okay enough! Sshhh! Relax!!Meri baat sun..look at me!"

"No..!"...she is behaving like a stubborn kid..

He kisses her hands..."What do you think? Am I feeling good to leave you at this condition? Lekin kaam hai na baba! Tu khud bhi toh ek actress hai... how can you not understand Shehnaaz?!"

"Nehi mujhe nehi samajhna!! Aap jao!! Mujhe nehi baat karni aap se..!! Kabhi nehi karni!"...she tries getting up but Sidharth gently pulls her back to make her sit on his lap, ofcourse with utter care..! He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses on her shoulder..."Baas! Baas! Babyyy! Sshhh... Take a deep breath..and calm down!".... He extends his arms to grab the water bottle from the bed side table..

"Now listen to me...I am going there to work..kaam khatam hote hi main next available flight se wapis ajaunga! I swear on you!"

She looks at him with her swollen reddened eyes and keeps staring at him in anger and frustration..

He blows a kiss at her and smiles looking at her lovingly..he tugs her hair behind and says..."Can I get a hug now?!"

"Sidharthhhhhh!"....she wraps her arms around his neck tightly and cries howling on his shoulder!

"Mujhe aur baby ko neendh nehi aati hain aap k bina! Hum kaise soyenge?!!" 🤧🤗

"Aww mera bachhaa! Isiliye toh main humesha kehta hoon that I have two babies! "..he kisses on her shoulder.. 

"Ab meri baat sun sweetheart...Teri tabiyat theek nehi hai na?! Please stress maat le!! You are stepping into six months now and I can't risk it if you keep getting hyper like this! Mujhe  promise kar meri pyaari biwi banke rahegi?!" 🤗

"Rahegi na...? Look at me.. show me your face na..!".. she comes back to her poisture from his arms and looks at him being all tired and taken up due to constant sobbing! His heart sinks to this but he can't afford to get weak now..🥺

"Main jaun?! My babies will miss me but I will miss them more...!"... He pecks her lips, kisses her cheeks and helps her get down of his lap..

"Aaja..!"... He holds her hand and comes out of the room..

"Holy fuck Sanuu!! Look at her face! What have you done to her Mr. Mama!?!" 😶😯

"Khushi!"... Sidharth hints her not to crack an unwanted joke now..

"Okay! Okay! I will keep shut! Sorry!".. 😐

"Mom...please take care of her..! Pata nehi kyun itna darr rahi hain for the last few days!"...she is holding his arms from a side as he is speaking to his mom 🥺

"Arehh Mama chill! Main aur Sanu Mami pawri karenge! Hai na Sanu?!"...Khushi tries to cheer her up..

"Main jaun meri jaan?"... She goes straight into his arms and he holds her tightly into a hug..

"Sambhal k jana..and don't worry I will be fine! I will take care of myself..! Call me as soon as you reach Goa.."...she speaks between her breaths..😥

"Mom batao hai na meri biwi sab se pyaari?!"...he smiles, looking down at her face and tightens his grip around her..🤗

He leaves for Goa for an outdoor shoot and there she feels completely vacant inside as he hasn't left her side even for a day after her pregnancy...

Sorry for chottu sa update..
I will post a bigger one tomorrow..

Please do comment.. I am waiting.. ❤️