V short teaser one shot to hold u over while I write a much longer one ;)

I'm sitting in the library with Tom. There's nobody nearby us and it almost appears that we're alone. I sat down first and he joined me, us exchanging a few words before we fell into silence, both working. I begin to get my things together and he looks up.

"Leaving?" He asks, and I nod in response.

I get my things and he stands up as well. I stand up, placing a book in my bag or just getting shit together when he places his hand on my wrist and I stop, turning around to face him to find him standing directly in front of me. Without warning he picks me up by my things and places me on the table behind me. I put my hands on his shoulders and meet his eyes. His hands are resting on my thighs, tracing shapes with his fingers as he gazes back at me intensely.

"What are you doing?" I ask softly, and he smirks, cocking his head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He says, moving forward even more so he's directly in between my legs, one of his hands moving to my lower back under my shirt and runs along my skin softly, causing me to tense up slightly. His smirk deepens and he slowly leans into me so his lips just lightly brush my ear, his warm breath ghosting my skin. "Look at you." He snarls. "Letting me touch you... You just love the attention, don't you?" I chuckle and he digs his fingers into my thigh. "When you look like that I don't know what you expect." He bites my earlobe softly before speaking again. "You're such a fucking tease, you know that?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I reply softly, and he growls slightly.

"Fucks sake." He says under his breath, pulling back from me and removing his hands from my body.

He stands a few feet back from me, eyeing me up and down hungrily as I close my legs and get off of the table. He chuckles darkly as I get my things together and pick them up, standing in front of him and cocking my head.

"I'll see you around, Tom." I say innocently, and he rolls his eyes, dragging his tongue along the back of his teeth with a dangerous look in his eyes. I smirk at him and turn to begin to walk away but he grabs my waist and, still behind me as he pulls me into him but speaks softly directly into my ear.

"When I'm done with you you'll see that you belong to me and only me." He says, pressing his hips into my ass. "I'm gonna fucking ruin you, y/n. I'll see you later." He says, and lets go of me. I walk away, him smacking my ass as I go, and look back for a moment to find him leaning back on the table, watching me leave with a hazy look in his eyes and a light smirk on his face.

A/N: Sorry this is so short lmao I'm working on a longer more... detailed... one so that'll be up as soon as it's done.

Pretty psyched that I'm getting more reads so thank you for that. If you're here from TikTok thank you and if you don't follow me on TikTok already feel free to (@ m8iddek) as I'll be posting teasers of new stories and chapters there.

Give me a follow here if you want to be more updated on new shit.

As usual, thank you all you horny touch deprived mfs we're all collectively in love with a psychopath but it's fine 😊

- love <3<3<3