Doctor x Visit

As I picked up more ice to put on my forehead Grandpa Zeno walked up to me and gave me a little smile.

"You look exhausted, Y/N. You're lucky that Kalluto called Illumi to pick you up from Meteor city. If they didn't help you then you might've gotten sick." Grandpa Zeno sighs and Doctor Will comes up to me.

He puts a thermometer in my mouth and then pulls it out when it starts beeping. "Uh-huh. 106.8 degrees. Any other person would've been dead by now but your whole nen ability is based on heat so you're always warm."

"Only problem is, is that right now you're temperature is kind of low for you. You're supposed to be at 110 at least for you. So I'm gonna ask some questions and run some tests okay?" He explains while taking out his note book.

I nod and he starts humming to myself while writing down some information. He asked me the basic questions of how old I am, how tall how much I weigh and all of that.

"Okay, when was the last time you had sex and was it unprotected?" He asked and Grandpa Zeno looked at me waiting for my answer.

"If I remember correctly it was a few weeks ago and yes it was unprotected it feels better." I chuckle a bit but they both stay quiet.

"Don't stress it damnit I'm on birth control now." I retort while putting more ice on my forehead. Doctor Will got up and gave me a little test.

"Go into the bathroom and take this test. If you are pregnant then we'll figure it out from there." He opens the door to the bathroom and I get up from the ice bath and started walking over to the bathroom.

While on the way there I used my heating ability to try to get my temperature back up. I sigh and take the test and walk back out.

We wait for 5 minutes and then check the test. I tried getting a good view but Grandpa Zeno and the Doctor were examining it closely.

"Are you sure?" Grandpa Zeno asked and I felt my heart sink a little. "Move out of the way, geezer!"

I looked at the test and saw just one line. I gave out a relieved sigh and gave a glare at Grandpa Zeno who was snickering.

"You old geezer! Don't scare me like that!" I slightly raised my voice at him while backing up. The door started to turn and a silhouette of a tall man with long hair was shown. He came into view and looked at me.

"Well, if you were pregnant, Hisoka would be ready. I stopped by your place once I found out you went to Meteor City and they were packages on the doorstep." Illumi explained while walking into the room.

"Packages you say..." I breath in and then breath out slowly trying to keep myself together.

"Yes, packages. I knocked on the door and he was more delighted to see the packages rather than me. I helped him get them inside and he started showing me all of the toys he bought." Illumi showed no emotion but just the way he said it told me enough.

"That bastard is going to go bankrupt by getting useless shit. Thanks for bringing me though." I replied back and he stayed quiet.

"Let's keep running tests, Y/N." Doctor Will stated and I nodded my head. It took another 2 hours just to run the tests and Grandpa Zeno made me take another pregnancy test just because he wouldn't believe it.

"I told you old geezer I don't have a child! If you want a great grand kid so bad ask Illumi to have one." I sigh and Grandpa Zeno starts laughing a bit.

Illumi was in the corner looking at all of the videos sent of him. "Why are you laughing?" Illumi asked in a monotonous way.

"It's just... I never seen you with anybody. Y/N will most likely have a child before you." Grandpa Zeno chuckled a bit and drank some water.

"Isn't the person she's seeing right now a 27 year old clown who has an obsession with children?" Illumi retorts back and Grandpa Zeno chokes on his water.

"Keep choking on it and you won't live long enough to get to know your great grand kids." Illumi started walking out the room, while Doctor Will helped Grandpa Zeno cough up the water.

"I'll... get going now. I have to go back home and try to convince Hisoka to stop buying stuff." I sighed and picked up my phone to start leaving.

"Oh and whoever let Kalluto out of the house made the right decision. That Kikyo girl really... is something." I open the door and close it. The sun blinded me and I scoffed to myself while I booked an airship at the nearest airport.

I took a cab and took the airship home back to off the coast of Whale Island. Once I arrived I took another cab to get back to my place and saw that the dumpster was flooded with cardboard boxes.

"This motherfucking clown..." I murmured to myself while opening the door of the house. I saw all of the butlers turn to me and they were all wearing blue. Whether it was blue ties, blue shirts, blue shoes they were all at least wearing blue.

"Darling, you came back!" Hisoka chimed while coming into view. He was wearing one of those baby carrier things. In the front was Ace and in the back was Harlequin. He had Ace and Harlequin dressed up in matching blue pj's.

"You might be wondering what's the occasion. Well my love, it's Ace's 6 month birthday!" He popped a little confetti toy and little strands of confetti fell on my hair.

"Hisoka... How much shit did you buy while I was gone." I asked him trying to keep as calm as possible. He took a while to think but then rose Ace up to his ear.

"Yes... Mhm... Oh yes we can't forget about that!... Mm, no we can't tell her about that she'll get mad!" Hisoka kept on whispering stuff to Ace while the butlers were looking at us.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND DAMNIT! THE BIG GARBAGE CAN IS FULL OUTSIDE!" I yelled. He looked at me and put Ace back into the front of his baby carrier.

"Ace said we spent about $6000 while Harlequin says it more around $5789 dollars. I believe Harlequin because she is the smarter one." Hisoka smiled and then starts patting Ace's head.

"Six thousand fucking dollars..." I repeat and Hisoka shakes his head. "No darling, it's actually $5789!"

I just stare at him dumbfounded and started walking to the nursery. Once I opened the door the smell of baby products literally suffocated me.

I saw not 1 but 2 fucking cribs that had matching designs. They were baby toys everywhere and Hisoka even bought both of them those cars for children that run on battery.

"THEY ARE DOLLS THEY CAN'T USE THIS!" I yelled while looking at the rest of the stuff. Hisoka took both of them off of his baby carrier and put them on the toy cars.

"Look, my love! They're moving!" Hisoka shows me how both of the cars are moving with them on it. I got freaked out for a moment but then started using Gyo and found out he was using Bungee Gum.

My phone started going off and I looked at the notification. It was an unknown number but the text message they sent was recognized immediately by me.

Unknown number : Hey Y/N! It's been a while hasn't it? Well, I got a new job for you! Your target is located in Whale Island not too far from you're staying at right now. Here I'll send you there information."

My manager who arranges my assassin jobs texted me after months of not giving me one. I checked the persons profile and a big smile came onto my face while I started bursting out into laughter.

"What's wrong, my love? Do you not like them riding their cars?" Hisoka asks me while having a slightly disappointed expression. I kept on laughing and shook my head and I turned my phone to him.

"Someone wants that Violet bitch dead!" I laughed in between every few words.