Chapter Twelve

Katy's POV

A short figure emerged from the bush. She had jet black hair with brown eyes. She was blood stains all over her body and her clothes were ripped. I heard Drew growl next to me. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. Why must this happen to me? "No not again." I said while taking steps back. Drew's gaze was now on me: hurt and sadness on his face was clear. No enough I'm not going to cry, I refuse to love anyone ever again. I am sick of getting rejected, I'm always the second choice. I now consider myself as a closed book, I won't open up, I'm not letting anyone in. I'm sick of having my heart broken and stomped on. 

 'I hate this.' Alyssa said weakly. 'Alyssa I'm so sorry. from now on I refuse to let anyone into my life. I now you'll hate it but I hate hearing you sound so hurt and I hate having my heart broken over and over again.' I replied. 'I don't hate you for that in fact I agree. We don't need a man.' Alyssa whimpered and went back to the back of my mind.

I took in a deep breath and sighed. "I hope you to will be happy together." I said and shifted to run away. "NO KATY PLEASE WAIT!" Drew yelled out for me. That didn't stop me though, I just kept running. Today I not only felt like I lost my boyfriend but it feels like I lost my best friend. No matter who it is: I'm always the second choice. I built my walls up and blocked everyone. I'm sick of everyone. No more I can't take it. I shifted into human without realising and fell to my knees. All I could do was cry: I just wanted to die. I wanted nothing more.

Kevin's POV

"Let's go find my sister." I ordered the warriors and trackers that were following me.

2 hours later-

The sun began to set, and it was getting darker that didn't stop me from finding my sister though. "Prince Kevin, maybe we should stop. It's going to get dark soon." A tacker said. "Well it isn't dark yet now is i-" I was about to continue when a warrior cut me off. "Price Kevin do you hear that?" A warrior asked. I listened carefully and heard someone crying. Suddenly a ripping pain shot through my body. I instantly knew my sister was crying. Wait is the noise I hear my sister. 

With all the strength I had in me, I stood up and walked to the noise. They kneeled a beautiful girl. Her hair was covering her face. Her head was in her hands. Her gaze instantly shot up and faced me. 'SISTER.' My wolf yelled. "Katalin?" I asked with hope. "It's Katy." Katalin replied as she stood up. "Who are you?" Katalin asked with angelic voice - she gets that from our mother. "Your brother Kevin." I stated while my whole body was shaking. Suddenly her features turned into a frown. I could feel the anger dripping from her body. "So your my so called brother. They first choice of our dear parents. Of course they gave up me for you. Fuck everyone." Katalin's voice full off hurt and anger. "Katalin please listen it' not like that. Trust me." I begged. "My name is KATY. Why should I trust you huh? Just so my heart can be broken all over again. I don't think so. It's happened enough times, I don't need it to happen again." Katalin replied with anger. "Please sis." I begged again. "STOP CALLING ME THAT! I AM NOT YOUR SISTER! YOUR PARENTS HAVE ME AWAY SO THAT YOU COULD BE WITH THEM, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT FUCKING SUCKS TO BE THE FUCKING SECOND CHOICE! I'M ALWAYS THE SECOND AND I'M FUCKING DONE WITH IT FUCK YOU!" Katalin yelled with so much pain. I could feel how much pain my sister was going through and I hated it. 

I was at a loss of words. I didn't know what do say. "At least just stay at the palace tonight, it's getting dark and danger is always lurking in these woods." I pleaded with hope. "Incase you didn't know, I am the Royal wolf I can look after myself, I've been doing it for along time." Katain growled. "I'm sorry sis, but I just got you back I can't let you go." I said and signalled the warriors to knock her out so I could take her to the palace. "STOP IT FUCKING LET GO YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Katalin yelled.

Katy's POV

In attempt to open my eyes I had a headache. My eyelids were so heavy, they literally refused to open. I opened one eye and shut it close again. I opened the other and then shut it. I did that a few times: until I opened both, allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. I sat up and got comfortable. I was in a room, it was all white. There was one wall that caught my eye though, it was a picture of a couple holding two newborn babies in there hands. It was a massive photo that was framed: underneath it there were Four names: Torent, Atlanta, Kevin and Katalin. I walked up to the photo, I felt connected to the photo in a way I just can't explain. 

"You know that's you sis." Kevin my so called brother came in. "I am not your sister." I said through gritted teeth. "But you are." Kevin said oh so formally. "Do you have to be so goddamn formal?" I confronted him. "Whatever. There's people who want to meet you." Kevin said with a huge grin on his face. "Yeah well I don't want to meet them." I retaliated. I kind of do but I'll never admit that. 

"But you just did." Kevin smirked. I gave him a puzzled look, "Did what?" I questioned. "You just admitted you want to mate them, were twins Katalin, I can read your mind unless you allow me not to." Kevin stated as a matter-of-fact. "Anyway come on please sis." Kevin begged. "Fine. Don't call me sis." I growled. Kevin raised in surrender. 

I followed Kevin out of the room I was kept in and suddenly we were in front of two massive doors. "You ready?" Kevin asked as his hands made there way to the door handles. I nodded. Two tall figures stood in front of me. I couldn't stop the growl that came out of my mouth. "YOU TWO!" I said with venom lacing from my voice. 

_______

Thanks for your support xx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential