Together - Chapter 16

Kendra

So my whole conversation with Hakeem really got me thinking about Darius

I'll be honest it got me in feeeels. I wanna go get my man ya'll.

I love him. I really do.

I spot him standing with his guys apart from Hakeem obviously who is still with Shan.  I really hope they get together.

Forget East, I've never really liked his character.

Yes, he's a good looking man I won't lie but something about his attitude just stinks. I never said anything to Shan because it seemed like she was really feeling his ass.

Anyways let me go over and get what rightfully belongs to me.

I walk over to the mothers meeting that was happening over by the drinks table.

I wrap my arms around his torso from behind his 6ft 1 frame and hold on tight whilst inhaling the scent of his cologne I was all too familiar with.

"Hey baby, where you been? I've been looking everywhere for you. Had me thinking you were hiding from me."

He says as he brings me round and faces me directly.

I look up at him and reply "Nah I couldn't hide from you if I tried"

Then in all my excitement I realise that I haven't even said happy birthday to Shaq. I unleash myself from Darius' hold and say "Happy birthday bro, but dirty 30. You getting old"

He gives me a fist bump and says " thank you sis and aht aht I'm not tryna hear none of that. I'm still on my baby boy shit"

"I can see that" I say jokingly in disgust

"What Drea?"

"Nothing Shaquile Jeremiah "

Then here go Micheal goofy ass "Yeah nigga you in trouble, she just used your government"

Then all the boys started laughing.

"First of all ya'll goofy"

"And that's why you love us" Micheal interjects with a cheesy grin.

I couldn't even disagree. In the small amount of time I've known these knuckleheads, these guys had really become another family unit I had and for more reasons than one. I just always felt protected.

I smirk and continue "rightttt and because I love you all, I want you guys to experince love with a good wholesome girl, who's not after your money but just wants to hold you down."